Morehead State Post Game Thread

KDB

4 minutes ago, 2014Hoosier said:

Thank you. I mean both were annoying at times, but the one would not stop saying that TJD was out for over ten minutes and kept questioning what Mike Woodson was doing.

Absolutely, and to make matters worse, the kid didn't know squat about BBall. Just stated the obvious that any 6 year old could do. And I won't even attempt to go into the forced YELLING he was doing all game when somebody made a basket.

Neophite. Not even close to an amateur. Thank God B1G- is over with for games.

Edited by DWB
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, 2014Hoosier said:

Thank you. I mean both were annoying at times, but the one would not stop saying that TJD was out for over ten minutes and kept questioning what Mike Woodson was doing.

i couldn't watch the game, but i think it is all right to question coaches.  i would also wonder why TJD would be out for over ten minutes.  

18 hours ago, 2014Hoosier said:

BTN+ broadcasts are a joke. The students are 100% clueless about sports. Baseball is even worse. The random camera angles they switch to are infuriating, ruins a baseball game. 

The fact they get us to pay for that product at between $40-80 a year or $10 a month is actually insane. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, btownqb said:

BTN+ broadcasts are a joke. The students are 100% clueless about sports. Baseball is even worse. The random camera angles they switch to are infuriating, ruins a baseball game. 

The fact they get us to pay for that product at between $40-80 a year or $10 a month is actually insane. 

We might be the ones that are insane for paying it. I'm questioning my decision to antie up.

And FYI, for those who plan on cancelling, do it soon, as you've seen the last game on BTN- for MBB.

Edited by DWB
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

The play by play guy on the ACC network didn't even know a simple rule last night. We the Bellermine player tossed the ball all the way to the other end.He thought UL would get the ball where the player through it from but the player was inbounds when he threw the ball.

20 hours ago, DWB said:

Absolutely, and to make matters worse, the kid didn't know squat about BBall. Just stated the obvious that any 6 year old could do. And I won't even attempt to go into the forced YELLING he was doing all game when somebody made a basket.

Neophite. Not even close to an amateur. Thank God B1G- is over with for games.

Boom Goes The Dynamite GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DWB said:

We might be the ones that are insane for paying it. I'm questioning my decision to antie up.

And FYI, for those who plan on cancelling, do it soon, as you've seen the last game on BTN- for MBB.

Your best bet is to cancel right after signing up. That way you don't forget. 

• Like 2