Bethune Cookman Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

2 hours ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Sitting in hospital tonight, AGAIN, gall bladder coming out tomorrow hopefully this will be a new life after 2.5 yrs of battling sepsis etc and months in hospital... i feel like IU has had sepsis for 20 plus yrs ,

LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow. Hope all goes well and you get some instant relief. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Sitting in hospital tonight, AGAIN, gall bladder coming out tomorrow hopefully this will be a new life after 2.5 yrs of battling sepsis etc and months in hospital... i feel like IU has had sepsis for 20 plus yrs ,

LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hope all goes well tomorrow and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2022 at 1:53 PM, 5fouls said:

Yeah.  People need to rethink any Race criticism.  On the matter of X, I hesitate to post this because I'm sure I'll get a like from CoachShep, but last night, there was one time when someone checked in to take him out, he kind of pointed to himself like he was surprised.  When he realized it was him, he kind of sulked towards the bench.  And, not 10 seconds after he checked out there was a big play on the court, and the camera caught the bench.  Every player on the bench was up on their feet cheering and halfway onto the court except one.  He never even stood up.    

I vaguely remembered this, but read it completely differently than you did. I just took the time to re-watch and am more convinced that your take is off the mark. He got taken out at the 13:44 mark of the second half, and it seemed clear that he saw the new guy coming on but wasn't sure he was the one coming off. He merely pointed to himself and asked. You can't hear anything he says, so certainly that is a matter of interpretation and I can't say for sure that yours is wrong. But, the celebration came a bit later on the Kopp 3, and while you're right, the rest of the team jumped up for it, he was clearly sitting apart from the team talking to an assistant - because the coach told him to - and he gave a pretty vigorous clap. He didn't stop listening to the coach to jump up, but the coach kept talking right through the play and X kept listening. Quite unfair to criticize him for that.

• Like 2