Bethune Cookman Game Thread

Reacher

1 minute ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I loved seeing that Zebra come over and talk to X. People are pulling for you X. Just remain focused man!

I know some of the posters have to have one guy each year to get on. The fact that XJ is that into it up 27 with 7.5 seconds left in a first half vs Bethune...sign me up for that intensity.

Otherwise. I've seen plenty of elite level spurts. Not going to criticize one thing. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

Man, that second unit is so fun to watch. Also loving seeing Kopp drilling all these threes. He needs that. 

Geronimo seems so confident and assured this year. Imagine there’s some good coaching going on there. 

Our player development is so much better than it has been... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know some of the posters have to have one guy each year to get on. The fact that XJ is that into it up 27 with 7.5 seconds left in a first half vs Bethune...sign me up for that intensity.

Otherwise. I've seen plenty of elite level spurts. Not going to criticize one thing. 

I’m not upset with XJ…heck good XJ last year got us into the tournament. I just want him to stay focused and realize this year..maybe less is more on offensive end. We needed him to make offense last year…this year play tough defense and distribute.

• Like 1