Miami Post Game

Inequality

1 minute ago, DWB said:

NOt to poo-poo the win, but only 15 assists and 11 TO's.

FT% was good.

Loved seeeing the 4 frosh in there at the same time. Thought Leal should have been the 5th. Still feel really bad for Leal that he's not getting minutes. He's such a great kid.

Well, one turnover was letting the shot clock expire at the end of the game. So 10 in game turnovers....not an awful number for such a sluggish game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DWB said:

NOt to poo-poo the win, but only 15 assists and 11 TO's.

FT% was good.

Loved seeeing the 4 frosh in there at the same time. Thought Leal should have been the 5th. Still feel really bad for Leal that he's not getting minutes. He's such a great kid.

Leal came in and then almost immediately turned an ankle. Poor kid. 

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

Well, one turnover was letting the shot clock expire at the end of the game. So 10 in game turnovers....not an awful number for such a sluggish game.

Right. I was trying to focus more on the lack of assists. Only quoted the TO's for the ratio.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zville Hoosier said:

Gunn needs to get Bates’ minutes. He’s much better on both ends of the floor. I REALLY want Bates to succeed and I know it’s still early but based on the small sample size, I just don’t see it. Would rather let Gunn start getting that experience

I actually thought Bates was much better today than he has been.

• Like 3