Printable colts tickets.

Hated to start a thread but didn't know where to ask this. We are trying to gift some colts tickets to a foster kid for Christmas. I need to print the tickets but every dadgum ticket I find it mobile only. All of the site say if I purchase them as mobile delivery, they will not be available for printing.

Anyone ever ran into this? know how to find printable tickets? I can't get a hold of any one to ask on any of the ticket sites. ANy help is appreciated. 

3 hours ago, landrus13 said:

I don't think they do printable tickets anymore. Ever since Covid, they've kinda gone away from that. I think mobile ticketing is the way to go now. Most times it's sent to your email or an account you've made like on Ticketmaster. MLB makes you create an account to store your tickets.

Thank you. We “adopted” so to speak, this kid for Christmas and his only wish was to go to a colts game. I’m not going to be in town to take him, so I don’t know how to get him and another adult (that I don’t know!) the tickets. 
thanks again! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Thank you. We “adopted” so to speak, this kid for Christmas and his only wish was to go to a colts game. I’m not going to be in town to take him, so I don’t know how to get him and another adult (that I don’t know!) the tickets. 
thanks again! 

I would call the Colts directly.  Surely, someone with them will suggest a way to make this happen, especially considering it is a Christmas gift for e needy child.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they no longer offer paper tickets.  As is the case here, there are simply times where mobile is not practical.  I probably would not go to any sporting events if my son did not go with me.  I don't do apps on my phone, and while I do access email, my service is regularly spotty.  Even my son, who is fine with the technology, says he wishes they still did paper tickets that he could keep as a momento.    

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I would call the Colts directly.  Surely, someone with them will suggest a way to make this happen, especially considering it is a Christmas gift for e needy child.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they no longer offer paper tickets.  As is the case here, there are simply times where mobile is not practical.  I probably would not go to any sporting events if my son did not go with me.  I don't do apps on my phone, and while I do access email, my service is regularly spotty.  Even my son, who is fine with the technology, says he wishes they still did paper tickets that he could keep as a momento.    

I can't even find a way to contact the colt ticket office.

My next thought was, I'll get the tickets and take him myself. But since he is "in the system" and I am not (at least in THAT system :) ) they can't allow me to know who he is, and sure as heck won't let me take him to Indy.

It shouldn't be this dang hard to help a kid with a wish. But never fear, I don't usually stop in the middle of a fight, especially it the fight is against "the man!" .

18 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I can't even find a way to contact the colt ticket office.

My next thought was, I'll get the tickets and take him myself. But since he is "in the system" and I am not (at least in THAT system :) ) they can't allow me to know who he is, and sure as heck won't let me take him to Indy.

It shouldn't be this dang hard to help a kid with a wish. But never fear, I don't usually stop in the middle of a fight, especially it the fight is against "the man!" .

image.png.ac8f5be07b4bad2d168e76de92c7ef2d.png

If that number does not work, cheat and call this guy directly.  They always answer the phone of they think you have money for them.  Once you have him on the line, claim you must have been misdirected, explain your situation, and ask him to connect you with the right department,  If he is uncooperative, tell him your uncle is a Lucas Oil executive.  

image.png.fd69676d8c69836b54135f1c4e2ffd2f.png

Edited by 5fouls
  • Thanks 1