De'Ron Davis update

Glad to hear De'Ron is planning on returning and putting in the effort to recover and take his game to another level. He showed against Duke how dominating he can be. I was worried that he might think he would not fit in with Archies style and go somewhere else. I see him as a very valuable asset these next 2 years.

16 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Is this the same injury that DeAndre Jordan just suffered? Reason I ask is I read an article about him and all the players that suffered that injury that within a year to their career is over.  it's extremely rare to come back successfully, Grant Hill may be the only one who's done it.  

Not sure if it is the same or not. All I know is that De'ron has a long way to go....and has committed to coming back.

I truly believe that the mind can over come the body. When I was in the Army during the Viet Nam War.... twice I had setbacks that I did not allow my injuries over come my mind.  I  really honestly believe one's mind can overcome one's body.... along with a believe in God's help. 

Archived