Rutgers Game Thread

KDB

Everyone is talking like this game is in the loss column already!  It will be tough but hopefully Woody is doing whatever he did at halftime of the BTT tournament game last March.  Just want it to be a fight at the end and to have a shot.  Ideally a 3 for the win at the buzzer and give them a taste of their own medicine.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

I get that.  And, I think we will see a totally different team in the second half.  It may not be enough, but the effort will be there.

That said, as posters, we need to differentiate between critical analysis and uncontrolled hysteria.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

We can compensate for our lack of shooting with transition offense, and dribble penetration in the half court. Without JHS those are harder, and our defense, while good, isn't creating the runouts. Hopefully we find a way to get TJD some points. I wouldn't mind seeing Gunn get some run. I think it was the right call to not play him against UNC, but we need his skillset even if he isn't the best overall player.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

So if we lose this one single game we can't have a special season.  Unless you thought we were going undefeated and winning the national championship, yes you will be miserable 

Scott you can stop calling people out and making your little snips at other members. If you don’t like what they have to say that doesn’t mean you have to respond.

A7E40E61-E546-4F44-8E92-A5F1458E4761.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

In all my years of playing basketball, I can count on one hand the number of times the whistle against me was legitimate, but man, that Omuroye kid is whining about some clear fouls.

I never committed a foul but never really played much defense. Everytime on offense I thought I was fouled on every play.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Haha 1