Michigan State Game Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

He can play alongside one of those guys.  We are 12-11 and seemingly going nowhere....give the kid a shot and a chance to get some B10 experience

Last game someone wanted Archie to throw in the towel and put in Moore for playing time after five minutes. How many coaches would give up after five minutes why would we do it now when we are still in the game?

2 minutes ago, bstall76 said:

If you play physically all year you get away with it that is what MSU and Wisconsin and PU always do. 

I think this is also a big reason why (with MSU as an exception some years), those teams tend to struggle in the NCAA tournament.  They suddenly can't do what they've been getting away with through the whole conference season.

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Last game someone wanted Archie to throw in the towel and put in Moore for playing time after five minutes. How many coaches would give up after five minutes why would we do it now when we are still in the game?

How is that giving up?  He played well in the few minutes he got against Northwestern.  He can’t be any worse or be harder to overcome than some of these guys that play big minutes

Just now, CTrojan88 said:

How is that giving up?  He played well in the few minutes he got against Northwestern.  He can’t be any worse or be harder to overcome than w many misome of these guys that play big minutes

And you know this from watching how many minutes of practice?

6 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

What?  A guy can be great in practice but suck in games.  We have guys that stink game after game but still play a ton of minutes.  All I am saying is that it wouldn’t hurt anything to give Moore a shot....

I'm sorry but in spite of being totally overmatched and being hosed by the ref's we are still in this game and you want to give up on Archie's game plan and give Moore a shot???

Just now, Snozzwangers_und_covfefe said:

It's amazing some of the negativity here.  Out rebounding one of the best rebounding teams in the country, playing hard the entire night(despite shots not dropping), and within 4 from a team with vastly more talent and who beat us by 30ish.... yet still ppl just wanting to find things to complain about. 

Cant hit shots tonight, but holy cow the effort put forth.

7 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

I'm sorry but in spite of being totally overmatched and being hosed by the ref's we are still in this game and you want to give up on Archie's game plan and give Moore a shot???

Yes...not saying he needs big minutes, just said it wouldn’t hurt anything for him to get a few...geez.  If you don’t agree, that’s okay

Archived