What Are You Getting Your Valentine???

Hey Gang... As we all know Valentines Day is around the corner and as the title says, what do you plan to get your sweethearts?

Down here in Evansville, IN. where I live, there is an organization that has started a Valentine Fund raiser. How about giving your sweetie a cockroach?? Yep, now this is no ordinary roach, but a Madagascar Hissing Roach! For $10 bucks, you get to adopt a roach. They will send you a certificate with a pic and you can even name it! Then in a couple of months all of the adoptees can get together at a party and share their cockroaches and pictures!

Now if you really want to go all out, for $40 you get all of the above plus not 1, but  2 chocolate roaches! Not real of coarse, but made to look like real ones.

So, there you go, if you have a sweetheart that's hard to buy for, this may be your ticket. For more information:

http://1061evansville.com/name-a-roach-for-valentines-is-back-at-wesselman-woods/

39 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Hey Gang... As we all know Valentines Day is around the corner and as the title says, what do you plan to get your sweethearts?

Down here in Evansville, IN. where I live, there is an organization that has started a Valentine Fund raiser. How about giving your sweetie a cockroach?? Yep, now this is no ordinary roach, but a Madagascar Hissing Roach! For $10 bucks, you get to adopt a roach. They will send you a certificate with a pic and you can even name it! Then in a couple of months all of the adoptees can get together at a party and share their cockroaches and pictures!

Now if you really want to go all out, for $40 you get all of the above plus not 1, but  2 chocolate roaches! Not real of coarse, but made to look like real ones.

So, there you go, if you have a sweetheart that's hard to buy for, this may be your ticket. For more information:

http://1061evansville.com/name-a-roach-for-valentines-is-back-at-wesselman-woods/

Ummmmmm.....I will stick with taking her to the steak house.

Archived