OSU / Pre and Post Game Thread

Our receivers are as advertised -- very good. 

Lagow is what he is -- a QB who will put up big numbers which will be largely negated by his putting the  ball on the ground or in the arms of enemy DB's.

We have no running attack.

The offensive line needs work.

The defense was generally good, but OSU found some holes in the pass defense which they exploited for two long TDs.

1 hour ago, slojoe said:

Our receivers are as advertised -- very good. 

Lagow is what he is -- a QB who will put up big numbers which will be largely negated by his putting the  ball on the ground or in the arms of enemy DB's.

We have no running attack.

The offensive line needs work.

The defense was generally good, but OSU found some holes in the pass defense which they exploited for two long TDs.

I thought the receivers did a fantastic job.   Play calling in the 2nd half slowed us down when we stopped attacking the corners and the secondary.  We settled for too many passes to the flats.   Lagow, is too one dimensional and for a senior QB he still makes some panic decisions. 

Running game was exposed.  We will need to find someone to step up.

I thought the O Line did fine.  Lagow was protected for the most part.  No run blocking but overall OK.

D did all they could I though.  There were a couple of breakdowns but overall solid. 

Archived