Minnesota Game Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NotIThatLives said:

McSwain 6'6" 220

Gronk 6'6" 265.  

Give Freddie 3 years of NFL training and working out and he could easily be in at 240 with the hops and speed.  

Gotta work on them hands.  

Colts could use him . Outside linebacker 

2 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

McSwain 6'6" 220

Gronk 6'6" 265.  

Give Freddie 3 years of NFL training and working out and he could easily be in at 240 with the hops and speed.  

In a weird long winded way I got a chance to know a girl who was close to Jimmy Graham. I see the same with Freddie. Pollard, Tony G others....shoot my Bears wasted a 2nd round draft choice on a guy who has no business being a NFL TE last year. 

3 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

McSwain 6'6" 220

Gronk 6'6" 265.  

He wouldn't be the first...Gonzalez played at California,I think he would have a good shot

Just now, Seeking6 said:

In a weird long winded way I got a chance to know a girl who was close to Jimmy Graham. I see the same with Freddie. Pollard, Tony G others....shoot my Bears wasted a 2nd round draft choice on a guy who has no business being a NFL TE last year. 

If I had his athletic abilities, as soon as this season is over, I'm signing with an agent and getting in that combine. 

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Hey... I think Shaheen is gonna be good.

Archived