Minnesota Postgame Thread

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, rogue3542 said:

One of the biggest problems with the announcer, in addition to persistently attacking the candy striped pants throughout the game for no good reason, was his attack on the girls' soccer team for their GPA award.

And I quote, "C's get degrees" and " Quit showing off" That was what he said - totally classless.  I don't understand why anyone would deem it necessary to denigrate someone's hard work that way, unless it was to make himself feel better about his own lackluster performance in college.  I don't care if it's a blowout and they have nothing to talk about - there's absolutely no justification for that attack.

Remember he played at UCONN under Calhouhn who probably did not care about grades.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Robbie Hummel is the best analyst I have heard all year.

The kid from Valpo is doing yeoman work this season.  May not be the best... but close to it.  Funny how one analyst who went to IU (DD) can shoot for hits for his radio show...gets into twitter battles...  and swings with the breezes of the trees....in terms of what he is feeling.....  while another who went to PU (RH)... can do an unbiased and very credible and fair game analysis.   And to think about it.... both are "Region Rats".  In the end.... I am with you.  Going with Robbie over Dakich... every day, including Sunday. 

Time for Dak to retire and spend time with his second wife. Dumped his high school sweety.  I know it won't happen.  His ego is too large for that to take place.  But, honestly.... the guy has to go.  And this is coming from one of his hugest fans early on.... who's uncle was Dak's godfather, and praised the heck out of Dak... while I was still a teenager.  I imagine my uncle is turning over in his grave, now.... knowing what Dak has turned into.

Archived