All-B1G defensive team

KoB2011

I think they both deserve it, but really hope RoJo makes it. McRoberts get a lot of the pub because of the walk-on story and he makes so many hustle plays, band with RoJo’s offensive struggles it sometimes causes him to get more negative feedback. But, RoJo has been fantastic defensively this season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

When's the last time we had a Hoosier seriously considered as a B1G defensive player of the year ?  Certainly not during the Crean era.  I love Archie.  Took this team from being mocked for their D.... to this.  Fantastic. 

Vic is a notable exception here, but yes, few and far between the past decade. 

16 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Vic is a notable exception here, but yes, few and far between the past decade. 

Yep.  Now that you mention Vic..... a rare exception.  However... as it turned out... Vic was a rare exception.... both on offense, and defense. 

We need more Vic's.  I remember when Vic first came to IU.  And there was a video of him dunking at a frat house.Well before the season started.  And how, one particular IU fan was mocking him, on a previous board... saying Vic brought nothing to the game.  Wow.  Just wow. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

When's the last time we had a Hoosier seriously considered as a B1G defensive player of the year ?  Certainly not during the Crean era.  I love Archie.  Took this team from being mocked for their D.... to this.  Fantastic. 

Vic was in that discussion wasn't he?

Should've read a little farther before I replied. 

Edited by 3Ballin

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Yep.  Now that you mention Vic..... a rare exception.  However... as it turned out... Vic was a rare exception.... both on offense, and defense. 

We need more Vic's.  I remember when Vic first came to IU.  And there was a video of him dunking at a frat house.Well before the season started.  And how, one particular IU fan was mocking him, on a previous board... saying Vic brought nothing to the game.  Wow.  Just wow. 

Are you referring to...

He-who-must-not-be-named