2019 Recruiting Hub

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I have  a question did TJD sin a LOL! because on another site I was looking at our prospects and the only one shown signed is Franklin.  I had thought TJD actually signed in the fall but waited to announce it when he did.

He did. That was the only way that IU could acknowledge it when he announced he committed on their twitter account. My guess is they didn't update it since he announced after the signing period was over even though he signed during the signing period and just kept it quiet.  

58 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

He did. That was the only way that IU could acknowledge it when he announced he committed on their twitter account. My guess is they didn't update it since he announced after the signing period was over even though he signed during the signing period and just kept it quiet.  

Thanks, I thought so

On 2/18/2019 at 10:07 PM, DocHoosier said:

Great looking stroke, especially from deep! However, his game relies on slow developing cradlesteps to get into his jumper which I worry if it could translate to better competition. Speaking of which, I’ve seen better defensive effort at the HPER

He wouldnt come to the Big Ten and score 55 but he offers something we dont have. He can hit open 3's.

I’ll never understand why Stewart selected Washington. I’m watching the Oregon-Washington game right now.... Washington has scored 12 total points with a 2 minutes to go in the first half. It’s just bad basketball. Why would you want to go to something like that over IU?

3 minutes ago, SeeYa@roys said:

I’ll never understand why Stewart selected Washington. I’m watching the Oregon-Washington game right now.... Washington has scored 12 total points with a 2 minutes to go in the first half. It’s just bad basketball. Why would you want to go to something like that over IU?

Washington is going to win the PAC 12 outright no matter what happens tonight. They are having a bad night but they’ve been playing good basketball all year. You could look at several of Indiana’s games this year and make the same argument. 

20 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Washington is going to win the PAC 12 outright no matter what happens tonight. They are having a bad night but they’ve been playing good basketball all year. You could look at several of Indiana’s games this year and make the same argument. 

Very fair point.

I guess I just look at the PAC-10 as such an inferior conference, and historically so weak... if I’m a top prospect, why would I ever go there?

On 3/9/2019 at 10:22 PM, SeeYa@roys said:

Very fair point.

I guess I just look at the PAC-10 as such an inferior conference, and historically so weak... if I’m a top prospect, why would I ever go there?

The other thing about the PAC-10 is nobody watches their games. No name recognition etc. Zion out west would not be the same. At UNC, Duke, UK, Kansas...you can build your brand.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, rico said:

Verified?

There are a couple articles on twitter in which one of there fathers state that the two players have been talking about it. Memphis was a contender for Ellis before he committed to Duke as well.

Archived