2019 Recruiting Hub

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brooks is definitely not a 4. Needs to add some weight as well. DJ weighs more than Keion! DJ also has a nice vertical. 

Thought TJD was a little taller than 6'7". Watford looks really good on paper. +8.5 on wingspan is the second highest. 

• 2 weeks later...

Going to share what I was told from my relative that I would rate as an indirect source.  He knows a lot of people and talks to a lot of people but would most likely not be told directly.  Anyhow.  

Are we getting TJD?  Probably

What about Brooks?  I don't know, it's pretty wide open and wouldn't be surprised if he went to Kentucky.  

I mentioned the schilling/father connection.  He shrugged.  

I said, what's up with carton going to OSU out of nowhere?  My brother(louisville fan) said, when are you ever going to realize it's about (rubs fingers together).  Relative nobs head as if to say, what can I say.  

Nothing Earth shattering or concrete.  

3 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Going to share what I was told from my relative that I would rate as an indirect source.  He knows a lot of people and talks to a lot of people but would most likely not be told directly.  Anyhow.  

Are we getting TJD?  Probably

What about Brooks?  I don't know, it's pretty wide open and wouldn't be surprised if he went to Kentucky.  

I mentioned the schilling/father connection.  He shrugged.  

I said, what's up with carton going to OSU out of nowhere?  My brother(louisville fan) said, when are you ever going to realize it's about (rubs fingers together).  Relative nobs head as if to say, what can I say.  

Nothing Earth shattering or concrete.  

Are you saying Louisville fans expect to pay their players...or that OSU paid Carton? To me it was a fit issue. He knew he had playing time right away...its one of the most prestigious athletic schools in the country and he liked his future teammates. I hope Brooks doesn't go to UK....that would make me sick.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Are you saying Louisville fans expect to pay their players...or that OSU paid Carton? To me it was a fit issue. He knew he had playing time right away...its one of the most prestigious athletic schools in the country and he liked his future teammates. I hope Brooks doesn't go to UK....that would make me sick.

My brother being a Louisville fan just assumes it's all(ncaa) about the money.  

Archived