More critical recruitment ?

milehiiu

Sorry !! I just CAN'T STAND that GEEKY LOOKING twerp !! And ,I could care less what anybody else thinks or says about that TURKEY !! I thank the Basketball GODS that he is NOT COACHING AT IU and is coaching ion the freaking NBA !! By  they way , OUR !ndiana Pacers recently BEAT ole BWAD Stevens and his Boston Celtics !!!!!!!!! I'm  loving it !! VBG !!

20 hours ago, milehiiu said:

22 for the 2nd straight night made sure to sign autographs and take pics for EVERY FAN waiting.. was there 2 hours after game concluded

Though my son got tired of me talking about Cody, before he committed..... I don't think there was this much IU fan reaction to Cody.

Awesome video. There is definitely RoMania going on in Indiana right now! I wonder what was up with him writing Vandy on that shirt though?

36 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Awesome video. There is definitely RoMania going on in Indiana right now! I wonder what was up with him writing Vandy on that shirt though?

"I'm not trying to influence you, but I would like to see you go to IU."..... says the middle aged man with IU gear.   LOL

I say Cody.  Based on the limited evidence (not yet a complete season), it seems to me CAM puts much more emphasis on overall team play vs individual performance.  Therefore, I think CAM is more likely to put together a highly successful team with or without 5 star players as compared IU's former coach.  However, I'm as happy as any other IU alum/fan about the possibility of having Romeo become a HOOSIER.  

Archived