An Illinois Pregame Thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That win bonus is so Illinois. Shockingly sad but nothing I wouldn't expect. It's almost like they want us to be a rival or something. To me they've always been annoying little flies/gnats...just go away. When your fan base has Missouri, Iowa, Northwestern, Wisconsin....I guess us as rivalries?? I remember when they tried to make Arizona a rivalry. The good news is this. 90% of my friends who went there or are fans of Illinois are so embarrassed by all things Illini I guess it doesn't really matter.

Lovie hasn't taken off. Underwood hasn't shown any ability other than calling out his players. Good times for them. 

20 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Have we heard if Finke is playing?  He's not a big concern, but The Illini are that much poorer without him.  I'd like to beat them like a drum tonight...especially after seeing that IU win bonus.  Man, does that stick in my craw...

Is it possible to win by 15,000 points?

4 minutes ago, HoagieRoll said:

In light of today's events I vote the thread title be changed. RIP and prayers to those affected.

I get the sentiment, but maybe just taking out the massacre reference and changing it to the Valentines Day Beatdown?  I think folks will be confused with the contents otherwise.

Absolutely, prayers for the affected families.

10 minutes ago, HoagieRoll said:

In light of today's events I vote the thread title be changed. RIP and prayers to those affected.

Done.  I was thinking much the same thing. However, not my policy to edit a fellow mods thread.  However, since it was a member's request ( YOU), I honored your request and edited the thread title.  Sure my fellow mod understands. 

56 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Have we heard if Finke is playing?  He's not a big concern, but The Illini are that much poorer without him.  I'd like to beat them like a drum tonight...especially after seeing that IU win bonus.  Man, does that stick in my craw...

I have not heard ab out Finke... yet.  However, Da'monte Williams is out with an injury, I was told.  And Lebron Black plans to play, despite being sick. 

20 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Done.  I was thinking much the same thing. However, not my policy to edit a fellow mods thread.  However, since it was a member's request ( YOU), I honored your request and edited the thread title.  Sure my fellow mod understands. 

Thank you. 

So what are the rules on me pulling out my phone and streaming the game during Valentine's day dinner?? :P

Hey all, first time poster...I've creepily followed some of you posters for several years through some board switches but really enjoy this forum. 

Probably would have remained a lurker if not for the outage I experienced this past week...was it just me? I've been trying off and on the past few days and luckily it pulled back up tonight. 

Anyeays thought I'd say hi in case there's another outage in the future. Let's go Hoosiers!

3 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Hey all, first time poster...I've creepily followed some of you posters for several years through some board switches but really enjoy this forum. 

Probably would have remained a lurker if not for the outage I experienced this past week...was it just me? I've been trying off and on the past few days and luckily it pulled back up tonight. 

Anyeays thought I'd say hi in case there's another outage in the future. Let's go Hoosiers!

Welcome Aboard!! Get a feel for posting and your thoughts are appreciated!

Archived