My " new and improved version " Crystal Ball Predictions !

Before any games were played on Tuesday night [Feb . 13 ,2018] I made 5 PREDICTIONS ( From my "New and Improved"  version of Crystal Ball) I can't seem to remember which thread in which I made these predictions?) So , Here is what My New Crystal Ball predicted::

Tuesday ,Feb. 13 2018 !! Alabams 80 LSU 67 ( 'Bama actually won 80 to 65 ) , Nebraska 79 to 69 ( Nebraska actually won 70 to 66 )

Wednesday Feb.14 ,2018 !!  !! My new and improved Crystal Ball predicted IU 78 Illinois 68 ( Bingo-RIGHT ON THE BUTTON) It also predicted Auburn 85 kaintucky cheaters 72 ( Auburn actually won 76 to 66 )

That is 4 for 4 CORRECT PREDICTIONS  FOR My new Crystal Ball !!! It also   predicted that Wisconsin will beat the pee yew smallermakers 73 to 72 !! Well , it has been RIGHT THUS FAR !! I sure as heck hope it is RIGHT ON TARGET with   TONIGHT'S  [ Thursday Feb. 15 ,2018 ] PREDICTION !! VBG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go BADGERS !! PIN LOSS # 3 IN A ROW on those pee yew smellermakers !!

57 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Before any games were played on Tuesday night [Feb . 13 ,2018] I made 5 PREDICTIONS ( From my "New and Improved"  version of Crystal Ball) I can't seem to remember which thread in which I made these predictions?) So , Here is what My New Crystal Ball predicted::

Tuesday ,Feb. 13 2018 !! Alabams 80 LSU 67 ( 'Bama actually won 80 to 65 ) , Nebraska 79 to 69 ( Nebraska actually won 70 to 66 )

Wednesday Feb.14 ,2018 !!  !! My new and improved Crystal Ball predicted IU 78 Illinois 68 ( Bingo-RIGHT ON THE BUTTON) It also predicted Auburn 85 kaintucky cheaters 72 ( Auburn actually won 76 to 66 )

That is 4 for 4 CORRECT PREDICTIONS  FOR My new Crystal Ball !!! It also   predicted that Wisconsin will beat the pee yew smallermakers 73 to 72 !! Well , it has been RIGHT THUS FAR !! I sure as heck hope it is RIGHT ON TARGET with   TONIGHT'S  [ Thursday Feb. 15 ,2018 ] PREDICTION !! VBG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go BADGERS !! PIN LOSS # 3 IN A ROW on those pee yew smellermakers !!

Please check your new crystal ball and give the lottery numbers for the next power ball drawing. I promise I will cut you in on the winnings. 

Here is My new crystal ball's predictions for games tonight m Saturday , Sunday and Monday ( as I can't get back to the Library until Tuesday Feb 20 ,2018) !1 [ I ran out of cab fare money , VBG]

Tonight Friday Feb. 16 ,2018 :::::::" St. Bonaventure 76 Rhode Island 66 ! [This would be a shocker , to some anyway]

Saturday Feb. 17 ,2018 :::: Miami Florida 79 Syracuse 67 , Ky. Cheaters 76 Alabama 72 [hope this wone is wrong ,vbg]  , Iowa 81 IU 70 ( it goes without saying BUT I sure as hell hope this one is WRONG !!!!) , Auburn 76 South Carolina 71 ,Xavier 82 Villanova 79 , 

Sunday Feb. 18 , 2018:::   Michigan 74 Ohio State 70 and Illinois 78 Nebraska 71 ( This too would be a SHOCKER !!!) 

Monday Feb . 19 , 2018 ::::: Northwestern 79 Maryland 67 and Wisconsin 79 Minnesota 74 !1

DISCLAIMER :: no prediction system is ever always 100 % Accurate !! Therefore , any money lost based on these predictions ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON PLACING THE BET !!!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping that my new and IMPROVED Crystal Ball is really WRONG with the IU at IOWA prediction !! I decided to not make a prediction on the Penn State at pee yew game because those smellemakers get by with assault and battery at Hackey-Smackey Arena , VBG !!

So far:: My New and Improved Crystal Ball is 11 & 5 !1 Not great and not terrible !! Just DECENT !! IT predicts for tonight's games ::::::: 

Michigan State 85 Illinois 65 

Ohio State 76 Rutgers 61

Nebraska 78 IU 65 ( I hope that damned ball is as wrong about this prediction as it was for the IU at Iowa game ) !!!!

Arkansas 83 Kaintucky Cheaters 72 [ Sooey HOGS !!]

Currently 14 & 7 after The Lady Hoosiers Bombed the Minnesota gals 82 to 70 last night !!  EIGHT WINS IN A ROW for THE LADY HOOSIERS !! They have been getting the job DONE !!!

My B10 picks for Feb 21 , 22  , & 23 , 2018 are: Wednesday : Penn State 76 Michigan 67 , & Minnesota 85 Iowa 73 !! Thursday:: Northwestern 75 Wisconsin 62 & Illinois 79 pee yew's smellermakers 75 [ Go ILLINI !!!] Friday IU Hoosiers 77 Bucknuts 69 [ GO HOOSIERS !!! ] !!!!!!!

You should check the terrible results from the PREVIOUS CRYSTAL BALL , VBG & LMAO !! By the way it is currently 16 & 8 ( which is a hell of a lot BETTER than 8 & 16 would be,VBG) !! P.S. My "New and Improved  " Crystal Ball CORRECTLY PREDICTED WISCONSIN"S HUGE "Upset" of the pee yew SMELLERMAKERS !! I'm pretty sure that everybody who saw that prediction started laughing and said " It Ain't going to happen " !!! Well , I am here to tell you , " IT DID HAPPEN ,BABY " !! I'm still LMAO OVER THAT ONE ( as it was pee yew's THIRD STRAIGHT LOSS !!) !! The those smellermakers lucked out and only beat the Penn State Niitany Lions by 3 measley points AT HOME !!

P.S. Again. Penn State has now lost ELEVEN GAMES THIS SEASON AND THEY DANG NEAR BEAT THOSE smellerkakers IN THE smellermakers OWN MUGGING ARENA !!

Archived