Isaiah Stewart Commits to Washington

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

This isn’t the first recruit to say that the in home visit ‘went great’. To me, we’ve REALLY made it back to blue blood status when we start beating off Duke / Kansas for the top kids out of state. Thomas Bryant putting in work for us. Good man.

Good times, good times ahead.

7 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

This isn’t the first recruit to say that the in home visit ‘went great’. To me, we’ve REALLY made it back to blue blood status when we start beating off Duke / Kansas for the top kids out of state. Thomas Bryant putting in work for us. Good man.

Good times, good times ahead.

You can beat off whomever you like but...  Freudian slip 

Great to hear

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Rabjohns posted something 1 hour ago about Stewart

In the interview, Isaiah listed a long list of schools making him a priority, Indiana was one of the schools he named. 

He said he plans to cut a list soon.

Isaiah also said the Indiana in-home visit was great, they talked about expanding his game, how they would use him, etc.

He says he is impressed with Coach Miller and he is a coach that is going to win games.

Isaiah also says he is interested in making a decision before his Senior season.

2 hours ago, KDB said:

In the interview, Isaiah listed a long list of schools making him a priority, Indiana was one of the schools he named. 

He said he plans to cut a list soon.

Isaiah also said the Indiana in-home visit was great, they talked about expanding his game, how they would use him, etc.

He says he is impressed with Coach Miller and he is a coach that is going to win games.

Isaiah also says he is interested in making a decision before his Senior season.

Just another 5 star prospect that no one is discussing. What a difference. 

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Just another 5 star prospect that no one is discussing. What a difference. 

If we didn’t have KBJ and TJD that’d be a diff story. Watched his EYBL highlights kid looks like he’s far superior physically to a lot of others his age.

Also doesn’t seem like a OAD talent which I really like about him. Could develop into a dominant force and start to get a shot going.

7 hours ago, Max said:

If we didn’t have KBJ and TJD that’d be a diff story. Watched his EYBL highlights kid looks like he’s far superior physically to a lot of others his age.

Also doesn’t seem like a OAD talent which I really like about him. Could develop into a dominant force and start to get a shot going.

Seems like everyone thinks he's a Duke lock.

23 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

IU made the top ten. Georgetown, Cuse, Notre Dame, Nova, MSU, Duke, Texas, Louisville, and Washington also made the list. 

IU likely a long shot here, but if he thinks Patrick Ewing can coach, I like our chances a lot better.

Archived