Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

CauseThatsMyDJ

Isaiah Stewart Commits to Washington

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I have it on solid information that TJD will be committed to IU by the 2nd week of May. 

I like the sound of that. Would love to get RL and TJD in quick succession. That would be what be pretty sweet.

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I have it on solid information that TJD will be committed to IU by the 2nd week of May. 

Now isn’t that quite specific 

This isn’t the first recruit to say that the in home visit ‘went great’. To me, we’ve REALLY made it back to blue blood status when we start beating off Duke / Kansas for the top kids out of state. Thomas Bryant putting in work for us. Good man.

Good times, good times ahead.

Edited by ADegenerate
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

This isn’t the first recruit to say that the in home visit ‘went great’. To me, we’ve REALLY made it back to blue blood status when we start beating off Duke / Kansas for the top kids out of state. Thomas Bryant putting in work for us. Good man.

Good times, good times ahead.

You can beat off whomever you like but...  Freudian slip 

Great to hear

Edited by Billingsley99
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

You can beat off whomever you like but...  Freudian slip 

Great to hear

Double entendres are my 💉💉💉

😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Rabjohns posted something 1 hour ago about Stewart

In the interview, Isaiah listed a long list of schools making him a priority, Indiana was one of the schools he named. 

He said he plans to cut a list soon.

Isaiah also said the Indiana in-home visit was great, they talked about expanding his game, how they would use him, etc.

He says he is impressed with Coach Miller and he is a coach that is going to win games.

Isaiah also says he is interested in making a decision before his Senior season.

• Thanks 5

2 hours ago, KDB said:

In the interview, Isaiah listed a long list of schools making him a priority, Indiana was one of the schools he named. 

He said he plans to cut a list soon.

Isaiah also said the Indiana in-home visit was great, they talked about expanding his game, how they would use him, etc.

He says he is impressed with Coach Miller and he is a coach that is going to win games.

Isaiah also says he is interested in making a decision before his Senior season.

Just another 5 star prospect that no one is discussing. What a difference. 

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Just another 5 star prospect that no one is discussing. What a difference. 

If we didn’t have KBJ and TJD that’d be a diff story. Watched his EYBL highlights kid looks like he’s far superior physically to a lot of others his age.

Also doesn’t seem like a OAD talent which I really like about him. Could develop into a dominant force and start to get a shot going.

7 hours ago, Max said:

If we didn’t have KBJ and TJD that’d be a diff story. Watched his EYBL highlights kid looks like he’s far superior physically to a lot of others his age.

Also doesn’t seem like a OAD talent which I really like about him. Could develop into a dominant force and start to get a shot going.

Seems like everyone thinks he's a Duke lock.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

he is releasing his top 10 tonight per his twitter

Sounds like we should make his list then. Unlikely to land him but at least it's good publicity for IU. 

23 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

IU made the top ten. Georgetown, Cuse, Notre Dame, Nova, MSU, Duke, Texas, Louisville, and Washington also made the list. 

IU likely a long shot here, but if he thinks Patrick Ewing can coach, I like our chances a lot better.

9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

IU likely a long shot here, but if he thinks Patrick Ewing can coach, I like our chances a lot better.

Honestly, outside of Duke - I like our chances A LOT over any of those other schools. 

Not expecting him to commit to the Hoosiers, but dang it feels good that Archie gets the first visit since he announces his top 10! Arch and staff will put Bloomington back on the map with top recruits