Isaiah Stewart Commits to Washington

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

He has told friends, family and teammates it is Washington. 

Good luck to him.......what is funny is the 'Cuse really might have screwed up with Hopkins.  It appears that Mike knows his stuff, and the Pac-12 is probably the easiest of the power conferences.  

I have family that lives in Bellevue near Seattle. It's a great area. UW campus is fine.....but if I'm a big time college recruit there is no way in hell I choose a Pac 12 school. No exposure to 80% of the country. Most of the games start as we head to sleep. It's like Kris Wilkes. If he wasn't from here....would anyone know a thing about him?

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I have family that lives in Bellevue near Seattle. It's a great area. UW campus is fine.....but if I'm a big time college recruit there is no way in hell I choose a Pac 12 school. No exposure to 80% of the country. Most of the games start as we head to sleep. It's like Kris Wilkes. If he wasn't from here....would anyone know a thing about him?

My son is in the army and stationed at JBLM just south of Seattle.   I have been out there three times in the last 1.5 years.  Beautiful out there, rains a lot, 9 to 10 months a year.  Great place to visit, but you wouldn't be able to get this cat to the live on the left coast.

Archived