Isaiah Stewart Commits to Washington

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The in-home visit went good.

According to the Rabjohns article, the staff talked to him about how they know he wants to get to the next level and how they have the experience to get him there. He sounds impressed with Schilling.

Sounds like he believes IU is a place he could take his game to the next level.

Interested to see where it goes from here.

4 hours ago, KDB said:

The in-home visit went good.

According to the Rabjohns article, the staff talked to him about how they know he wants to get to the next level and how they have the experience to get him there. He sounds impressed with Schilling.

Sounds like he believes IU is a place he could take his game to the next level.

Interested to see where it goes from here.

Things may get serious here,what will cam do if Stewart,TJD,Brooks,Hurt,Franklin Mcgillis and anyone else want to commit...Noway there will be that many openings.

3 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Is it?...what if Stewart and Franklin commit for instance,what do you do about TJD and Brooks

What if we don't recruit Stewart and Franklin, assuming TJD and Brooks are coming, and they decide to go elsewhere?

That's recruiting. Recruit two great players. Take what you can get

Is it?...what if Stewart and Franklin commit for instance,what do you do about TJD and Brooks

If Moore doesn’t see much action this coming season, I’m not sure that he ever will. There’s always a surprise transfer or two that might take place... it’s college basketball in 2018 after all, so anything is possible.

11 minutes ago, ephul said:

What if we don't recruit Stewart and Franklin, assuming TJD and Brooks are coming, and they decide to go elsewhere?

That's recruiting. Recruit two great players. Take what you can get

We had an in home visit with Stewart just this past weekend that went well...oh and I forgot about Watford and the point guard from Iowa,man that is a lot of good players for only 2 spots..call me greedy but I want more then just 2..I feel like it would be a mistake if we don't recruit Franklin,Stewart I'm ok with because of TJD and Brooks 

We had an in home visit with Stewart just this past weekend that went well...oh and I forgot about Watford and the point guard from Iowa,man that is a lot of good players for only 2 spots..call me greedy but I want more then just 2..I feel like it would be a mistake if we don't recruit Franklin,Stewart I'm ok with because of TJD and Brooks 

How many scholarships will we have available for this class (not including any transfers, which is bound to happen)?

Archived