Isaiah Stewart Commits to Washington

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

The story that made the rounds was that they (recruit and father) punked Rabjohns into thinking it was Indiana by asking him to drive down for the announcement.

Correct.  He was never coming here which he knew all along.  He played us to try and get close to Romeo and get him to Vandy.  I'm sure Drewfus was coaching him during the whole fiasco. 

Thank god we landed Phinissee.  He's an Indiana kid and a good person.  Darius is a punk pure and simple.  Remember that he also had that incident at Brentwood which caused him to get suspended.

11 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Correct.  He was never coming here which he knew all along.  He played us to try and get close to Romeo and get him to Vandy.  I'm sure Drewfus was coaching him during the whole fiasco. 

Thank god we landed Phinissee.  He's an Indiana kid and a good person.  Darius is a punk pure and simple.  Remember that he also had that incident at Brentwood which caused him to get suspended.

Easy now. 🙂

Woosah. 

5 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Nah, it’s deserved if you are familiar with everything that happened. 

We're cool with calling kids punks and fools on here now but we can't use curse words? Interesting. You know the brain doesn't stop developing until adulthood right? Like into your 30's.

Also for the record he punked some fool who makes money off of covering kids. So I mean they played the game just the same as Rabs did. 

I am not a Cal fan. Far from it. But bottom line, UK has come much closer to the title game than we have. Unfortunately the powers that be don't think that he has broached the rules. Kids today don't think that Cal is what we know he is. But, if he gets them a lot of recognition and moves them through the brackets, kids will go to UK in spite of the coaching 

10 hours ago, Lurker said:

They want to play with other talented players. They're only there for a year so they might as well have fun.  Besides, they see that's how the pros do it.  Why would Kevin Durant want to play with Curry, Klay, and Draymond Green.

To win a championship?  Apples to oranges.  Not the same as going to UK.

20 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

I have a different view.  I have a friend who is a big IU fan, and he has connections with the family.  He tells me that both father and son are great people. 

Archived