Isaiah Stewart Commits to Washington

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Missed on this one 

Hate hearing that. Have you heard or are their legs to what i am hearing i respect and know you get info more first hand than i.

I recently heard that if for some reason Romeo stays for year 2 it will be a 3 man class. If not Morton would reclassify and be our 4th unless Stewart is stll in the pic.  Any truth in your opinion?

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Hate hearing that. Have you heard or are their legs to what i am hearing i respect and know you get info more first hand than i.

I recently heard that if for some reason Romeo stays for year 2 it will be a 3 man class. If not Morton would reclassify and be our 4th unless Stewart is stll in the pic.  Any truth in your opinion?

Man that would be crazy awesome if we can get Franklin, TJD, KBJ, and Morton reclassified....man that would be a great class. So this means they are definitely betting on a transfer 

2 hours ago, HoosierKix said:

Man that would be crazy awesome if we can get Franklin, TJD, KBJ, and Morton reclassified....man that would be a great class. So this means they are definitely betting on a transfer 

We don’t even know if Morton can graduate early though do we? What are Pennsylvania rules in regards to graduating early?

2 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Predicting who is going to transfer is pointless. If playing time alone caused someone to transfer, Tim Priller never would have stayed four years.

Priller was completely different.  His second best offer was from Incarnate Word.  I'm serious.  He couldn't have transferred to IUPUI.  Guys like Moore will have options.

57 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Priller was completely different.  His second best offer was from Incarnate Word.  I'm serious.  He couldn't have transferred to IUPUI.  Guys like Moore will have options.

I think the point of the discussion is that the pointlessness thereof is more to the effect of our fan base having individuals saying "I don't want/don't think 'so n so' should be on the team, thus transfer".

Personally, I do not like those discouraging discussions.  I much prefer "I hope so and so develops and we see him in game.  Would be great for him to showcase his skills letting us know why coach recruited him".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived