The Sectional Pairings

milehiiu

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Not as knowledgeable on the high school bball landscape...looks like Jeffersonville/Floyd Central would be the best team's outside of New Albany? Is Romeo's squad expected to breeze through it's sectional this year? 

Floyd Central is ranked 4th in the state and handed New Albany it's only loss of the season.

51 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Agreed.  That previous game was early in the season, at Floyd, and Romeo had been sick all week.  

Oh wow. I don't think so at all. Floyd's length will matter and this is one of the few games NA plays in that they don't automatically have the best coach in the game. 

5 hours ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Nice. Thanks for posting that Mile!

You are welcome.  Second best thing to being there. 

Many of you know, I am a graduate of the late Gary Lew Wallace, high school.  And I still treasure being able to watch the state championship game between "Wallace" with Brandon Dawson vs. the great Washington team with the equally great Cody Zeller.  OH.... the marvels of the internet ! 

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I'll bet Floyd Central doesn't get within 10 points this time.

And yet. If that does not happen.... then expect a visit to IU from the Langford family before they travel to Atlanta.  Personally, I hope that does not happen.... and NA goes all the way.... and the Langfords make it to Atlanta.......and THEN make a trip to the greatest school in the Big Ten... before Romeo tells us where he intends to ply his trade in college. 

14 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

Thanks for posting this link, Mile. Bumping for tonight’s Sectional final game with NA vs Floyd Central, 7:30. 

You are welcome.  I missed Friday's game.  Had to go to a church event.  But will be watching tonight.  It showing a 5:30 start time for me.  I am assuming that is EST, which translated to 3:30 Mountain for me. 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

You are welcome.  I missed Friday's game.  Had to go to a church event.  But will be watching tonight.  It showing a 5:30 start time for me.  I am assuming that is EST, which translated to 3:30 Mountain for me. 

Mile.  The game is at 7:30 Eastern, which would be 5:30 for you.

Archived