Comparing the State of Indiana to Lithuania

The State of Indiana has 36,418 square miles while Lithuania has only 25,174 square miles !! The State of Indiana had a population of 6,423,113 while Lithuania only has 2,847,904 population for their ENTIRE LITTLE COUNTRY !!! Ye folks , Indiana is LARGER than the entire country of Lithuania !! One pee yew fan posted that Lithuania played 11 pros against pee yew !! Guess what ? I could not recall any of the TEN players who played for Lithuania as being on a NBA ROSTER ?? Also: Martinas Geben who led Lithuania with 7 REBOUNDS and scored 12 points versus pee yew( in only 24.36 actual minutes of playing time)   is actually going to be a Senior player for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish men's basketball team in 2017-2018 !1 When did Notre Dame University join the NBA ?? Those other 9 so-called pros that supposedly played for Lithuania versus pee yew might have played in some "Mickey Mouse "pro" league in that tiny small nation of Lithuania !! Big Deal !! If these so called pros are that great of players , how come they are not playing in THE NBA IN THE United States ?? I'm pretty sure there are more players playing in the NBA right now from the State of Indiana { or played College ball in Indiana] than those so called 11 "pros" that played for Lithuania versus pee yew !!! Lithuania 85 pee yew 74 !! LMSAP LMAO LMAO LMAO !!

19 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

The State of Indiana has 36,418 square miles while Lithuania has only 25,174 square miles !! The State of Indiana had a population of 6,423,113 while Lithuania only has 2,847,904 population for their ENTIRE LITTLE COUNTRY !!! Ye folks , Indiana is LARGER than the entire country of Lithuania !! One pee yew fan posted that Lithuania played 11 pros against pee yew !! Guess what ? I could not recall any of the TEN players who played for Lithuania as being on a NBA ROSTER ?? Also: Martinas Geben who led Lithuania with 7 REBOUNDS and scored 12 points versus pee yew( in only 24.36 actual minutes of playing time)   is actually going to be a Senior player for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish men's basketball team in 2017-2018 !1 When did Notre Dame University join the NBA ?? Those other 9 so-called pros that supposedly played for Lithuania versus pee yew might have played in some "Mickey Mouse "pro" league in that tiny small nation of Lithuania !! Big Deal !! If these so called pros are that great of players , how come they are not playing in THE NBA IN THE United States ?? I'm pretty sure there are more players playing in the NBA right now from the State of Indiana { or played College ball in Indiana] than those so called 11 "pros" that played for Lithuania versus pee yew !!! Lithuania 85 pee yew 74 !! LMSAP LMAO LMAO LMAO !!

Another Purdue thread? You sure you're not a Purdue fan? 

2 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

NO ! I HATE PEE YEW !1  I JUST LOVE POINTING OUT HOW OVERRATED THOSE BUMS ARE !!  Pee yew could not even beat a tiny little nation that is actually smaller than the State Of Indiana !! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO !!

I'll send you a Purdue shirt in the mail. Should be there in a few weeks. 

5 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

NO ! I HATE PEE YEW !1  I JUST LOVE POINTING OUT HOW OVERRATED THOSE BUMS ARE !!  Pee yew could not even beat a tiny little nation that is actually smaller than the State Of Indiana !! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO !!

Love you passion for IU but for a 70 year old person you are acting very childish.  Like I have said I hate Purdue with a passion but I can also look at things objectively and can give them their due when warranted.

Archived