Nebraska Pregame Thread

17 hours ago, Milehi Fan said:

Been around for many years lurking, back well before the Zeller recruitment on the previous sites.  Picked the name as an homage to you and the great work you have done over the years!  Always enjoy the even keel insights and friendliness you offer 👍

HSN even has fan groups for our users -- gotta love it.

If we go 1-1 the last 2 games, and Penn. St. who has two very difficult remaining games, we would tie in the conference. Would the tie breaker be head to head since we beat them?

I already was looking at the brackets, and the #6 seed plays the winner of first day game #11 vs. #12. The #7 seed plays the number #10 seed. You can argue which you would prefer, since some prefer not playing a team with a game under there belt. I think NY is a good place for us, lots of alumni, so either way, but just looking and trying to figure out seeds, but who knows, maybe we win both games going into the tournament and continue the roll.

One thing I am sure of, we continue to improve, and a guaranteed first round bye already is pretty nice if you looked at this team after the first game against ISU. How far we come. I will keep saying, whole equals more than the sum of the parts with CAM.

6 minutes ago, Iuprof said:

If we go 1-1 the last 2 games, and Penn. St. who has two very difficult remaining games, we would tie in the conference. Would the tie breaker be head to head since we beat them?

I already was looking at the brackets, and the #6 seed plays the winner of first day game #11 vs. #12. The #7 seed plays the number #10 seed. You can argue which you would prefer, since some prefer not playing a team with a game under there belt. I think NY is a good place for us, lots of alumni, so either way, but just looking and trying to figure out seeds, but who knows, maybe we win both games going into the tournament and continue the roll.

One thing I am sure of, we continue to improve, and a guaranteed first round bye already is pretty nice if you looked at this team after the first game against ISU. How far we come. I will keep saying, whole equals more than the sum of the parts with CAM.

If we end up tied with PSU but not with Nebraska, we will be the 6th seed. The 6th seed actually plays the winner of 11 vs 14, not 11 vs 12 and the 5 seed plays the winner of 12 vs 13.

1 hour ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Hey, don't we have a game tonight??

Yes. I'm getting ready to type something I never thought I would say as Indy resident in February. Played tennis today. Shot hoops outside. Rode the Monon. Thank you Mother Nature for 77 in Indy today. Food going on grill in about an hour. Neighbors out having beers. Not a bad little day. Jamming as much as I can in before temps drop at halftime. 

IU wins by 8 and the momentum continues. 

53 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yes. I'm getting ready to type something I never thought I would say as Indy resident in February. Played tennis today. Shot hoops outside. Rode the Monon. Thank you Mother Nature for 77 in Indy today. Food going on grill in about an hour. Neighbors out having beers. Not a bad little day. Jamming as much as I can in before temps drop at halftime. 

IU wins by 8 and the momentum continues. 

60 up here in Northern Indiana. Raining like cats and dogs. Ice still on the lake.

Hopefully you didn't "strap anybody's hide and ride them down the Monon"😄

Like to believe that Nebraska's weaker schedule will catch up with them.

Good guys in a nail biter 71-68

Archived