Vic’s a superstar

tdhoosier

I think the only corner of the world that saw this trade as a win for the Pacers when it was announced reside on this board. I laugh when I hear Indy radio guys say no one in the world thought this was a good deal for Pacers.....wish I could get Query or Schultz or the other ones to read this board too.

The trade was a steal and Vic just keeps proving that hard work pays off in the long run.

When he was drafted I thought he would be a very good but not great NBA player. This young man is what is right with sports. He puts in the work to make himself a superstar, stays out of the press (negative press anyways), seems like his team mates enjoy playing with him, and never takes a play off.

5 minutes ago, Riverrat said:

The trade was a steal and Vic just keeps proving that hard work pays off in the long run.

When he was drafted I thought he would be a very good but not great NBA player. This young man is what is right with sports. He puts in the work to make himself a superstar, stays out of the press (negative press anyways), seems like his team mates enjoy playing with him, and never takes a play off.

Maybe things will change in the off season but typically you hear about certain guys being out at clubs/bars (nothing wrong with that one bit). I haven't heard one peep about Vic being out at all. Guy must be total work mode. 

It's really hard to fathom how you could make your first all star appearance after the ups and downs Vic has had to start his NBA career and to still prepare for the idea that your dad would turn down an invitation from you to come watch the game. It makes me really sad but I'm glad to see things are mending.

Archived