1. 1. Pick your School

• IU
    • Vandy
    • KU

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Shooter said:

No inside info here, but I voted IU. It just makes too much sense.

He seems like a great kid and I'll wish him well no matter what. But if he really chooses Vanderbilt basketball over IU or Kansas, that would be an all-time puzzling decision.

IU does make too much sense.  That's why you know he's picking Vandy. 

My gut tells me Vandy, but I want to believe I.U.

This is a nugget of info that was shared my way recently. Take it for what you want.  I liked what I heard.

I am a long time reader, but fairly new to posting. I live in southern Indiana and have had this bit of info for a couple weeks. I realize that it could be on of hundreds of pro IU scenarios or even false, but I thought I would pass it along and see what you think. I was told that Romeos dad is friends with one of I.U.'s trustees (the name was given) . This trustee was asked if he could come to the McDonald's All American game and be there with the Langfords. When I heard this, I thought, no way! But after thinking about it more I could not help but wondering if there were any legs to it. It sounded logical, I just hope it is true.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

His circle of influence is very small but not made of family only. Garland is not in that circle.  2 of the people that are in it are very pro IU. this is 100 percent a business decision. IU  had nothing to offer with CTC.   but our brand is in a much better place

Thank you, anything positive is appreciated.....

54 minutes ago, Huntnfreak said:

Thank you!! Long time lurker and decided to join...best site around!!

Been watching you lurking since Valentine's Day. I would like to second Kev in welcoming you to the "Real" Hoosier Sports Nation.  And thank you for your very kind words. Speaking on behalf of the entire Mod Team.... those words are much appreciated. 

Yuk, Yuk, Yuk..... LOL.  Love your avatar as well !

Who knows about next year but historically IU gets much more national exposure than Vandy.If creating "his brand" is any consideration for Romeo, IU will help him much more than a middle of the road SEC team.

CAM gets his guy

New to this entire place, just signed up.  Read most people’s post for years, from the old page to this one.  With kids not liking predictability in most cases today, I chose Vandy.  Many people have already referenced why he passes on IU, so I won’t summarize.  I believe IU is a predictable choice, and that’s why Vandy becomes more of an unpredictable. 

19 minutes ago, Bunce24 said:

New to this entire place, just signed up.  Read most people’s post for years, from the old page to this one.  With kids not liking predictability in most cases today, I chose Vandy.  Many people have already referenced why he passes on IU, so I won’t summarize.  I believe IU is a predictable choice, and that’s why Vandy becomes more of an unpredictable. 

WELCOME Bruce24 to HSN 3.0!! Thee Home of the Hurryin' Hoosiers!!!!

31 minutes ago, Bunce24 said:

Welcome to HSN. What took you so long. IU was not even in the picture so IU isn't predictable imo.

Fan since I remember, I remember a 1981 game, 4 years old, with my dad eating popcorn watching channel 4.  Of course loved “Indiana oh Indiana” while watching the mop “from the lady” I would say, as i watched her move across the floors of Assembly Hall.  Why now, I believe this is the biggest turning point in Hoosier Hysteria.  We have an opportunity for us all to jump on the badwaggon of CAM, not judge, not ridicule, not demean, but simply support this team moving forward.  We don’t need Langford, how do I know, we don’t have him now.  

Archived