Just for Basketball Junkies-LIKE ME

A game to Be Televised Tomorrow night ( Thursday Feb. 22 ,2018 ) at 9 pm  on ESPN-U !! I am going to watch this game as it involves a team that just might end up in the Big Dance [unless they lose in their conference TOURNAMENT] ! The Belmont Bruins are currently TIED for First place in the Ohio Valley Conference with Murray State at 14 & 2  !! They will be playing At Jacksonville State  , who is 18 & 11 overall and 9 & 7 in the Conference race ! Please let me know if there are any other crazy [ vbg] IU Fans who will watch this game !! I'm just curious enough to want to see if I am the ONLY IU Fan interested enough in this game to actually watch it ??????

P.S . Here is some of the teams Belmont has played this season::: They lost at WASHINGTON by only 4 pts. 86 to 82 !! They Beat Vanderbilt 69 to 60 !! They Beat a Good Middke Tennessee State team 69 to 63 !! They only lost at PROVIDENCE by ONE POINT-66 to 65 !! They LOST AT TCU by 11 points !! They BEAT WESTERN KENTUCKY ( WHO BEAT THE pee yew  SMELLERMAKERS ) by a score of 75 to 72 !! As you now see , Belmont did not play a BUNCH OF CUPCAKES in non conference play !! They played some POWER CONFERENCE SCHOOLS  ON THE ROAD !! Belmont starts 3 SENIORS and 2 JUNIORS !! I'm hoping The Bruins make the Big Dance !! If NOt-definitely they are NIT QUALITY , imho !!

Another reason I like Belmont is because their Coach always recruits some INDIANA HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS !! This year he has Four Indiana kids !! A 6'7" forward from Perry Meridian Starts for the Bruins !! Then he brings a 6'9" Forward from Plymouth , Indiana off the bench along with a 6'11" Sophomore center from Peru ,Indiana !! Go Bruins!! Make The Dance !! P.S. :: I'm also going to watch Winthrop at UNC Ashevile tonight at 7 pm on ESPN-U ,  as it is a battle for First Place in their conference ( and could be the Chamionship game matchups for their Conference post season tournament as well  ) !!

16 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Another reason I like Belmont is because their Coach always recruits some INDIANA HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS !! This year he has Four Indiana kids !! A 6'7" forward from Perry Meridian Starts for the Bruins !! Then he brings a 6'9" Forward from Plymouth , Indiana off the bench along with a 6'11" Sophomore center from Peru ,Indiana !! Go Bruins!! Make The Dance !! P.S. :: I'm also going to watch Winthrop at UNC Ashevile tonight at 7 pm on ESPN-U ,  as it is a battle for First Place in their conference ( and could be the Chamionship game matchups for their Conference post season tournament as well  ) !!

I also like watching Belmont but I couldn't find their game last night.

42 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

This computer is acting up !So I am just going to post projected winners for Saturday , Feb. 24 ,2018 !!Iowa Women , Maryland , Byu , & St. Mary's Men !!

Sunday _ Feb. 25 , 2018--- Michigan State Men { TO ROB pee yew of the B10 title, VBG) , Rutgers  , turd-ue , Iowa!!!!  [all men's games !!

Hey HTD. Check your messages 

Archived