Big Boys Called Out....FBI Probe

CTrojan88

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

Think about this. All this info is from ONE agent. There are a lot of agents out there. There are a lot of coaches and players not sleeping well at night right now. The sound you now hear are the many shredders working overtime in many agents offices.

That's the thing.  The shredders will forever hide a lot of what went on. 

In fact, I'm hearing that UNC is offering "Paper Shredding' as an elective in the spring semester.  :coffee:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Amazing how quickly schools like Duke and MSU were able to whip up internal investigations on very complex issues. 

My guess is they were very aware of what was happening. I'm not saying their investigations are truly thorough, but I don't think this news is really new news to these programs. 

3 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

My guess is they were very aware of what was happening. I'm not saying their investigations are truly thorough, but I don't think this news is really new news to these programs. 

Agreed that they likely had advanced notice. Also, schools that have power and reputation generally stonewall the NCAA (and usually succeed)

15 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Amazing how quickly schools like Duke and MSU were able to whip up internal investigations on very complex issues. 

I was thinking the same thing, but what could they really investigate?  They don’t have access to the wire taps or bank statement logs, so of course they’re not going to find anything.  They don’t really have any real records to investigate.  It’s just a PR move imo

Archived