FBI wiretaps show Sean Miller discussing $100k payments.

milehiiu

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

AZ fans already asking who the next HC should be.  I kid you not. 

It seems pretty reasonable that they would be given this latest information. I wonder who will actually be left standing to fill the vacancies though. This thing feels like a snowball that is just starting to roll down the hill. 

12 minutes ago, Astrosws20 said:

Just this agent's last name being Miller made me flinch and sent shivers up my spine. Now Sean is busted on an FBI wiretap. This isn't anything having to do with Archie, but it sure doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Yea...some wouldn't like this take but this is the first thing that pops in my brain...Archie would have started to do similar things at IU once up and running...but this incident likely keeps him on the straight and narrow after seeing his brother get burned for it.

2 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Yea...some wouldn't like this take but this is the first thing that pops in my brain...Archie would have started to do similar things at IU once up and running...but this incident likely keeps him on the straight and narrow after seeing his brother get burned for it.

Man I don't know how you can make that conclusion......

2 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

I hope so. If he were to do a Sean type thing though...yep, it'd be for Romeo. This is some Shakespearean stuff right here that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Tom Crean???

He might have set himself up for a golden job opportunity by sitting out this year. Is there any chance that Crean (and everyone) knew this stuff was going to be going down this year? Maybe because of all the UofL stuff he sat it out anticipating it.

1 minute ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Haha sorry, just being honest...would is too strong a word but the possibility immediately comes to mind for me. They are brothers who have a good relationship and you know they are in regular communication...

It doesn’t mean they handle business the same way though.

4 minutes ago, Astrosws20 said:

He might have set himself up for a golden job opportunity by sitting out this year. Is there any chance that Crean (and everyone) knew this stuff was going to be going down this year? Maybe because of all the UofL stuff he sat it out anticipating it.

If something comes out that he was involved in, he’s not getting a job.

Archived