FBI wiretaps show Sean Miller discussing $100k payments.

milehiiu

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

That's the thing. And I don't want to overreact to anything because the government is using a drip campaign probably leading up to the bombshell on Tuesday of tourney week....but once cash is involved the Feds love using tax fraud,  threat of tax charges, etc....as leverage to keep finding out more info. 

It seems the drip campaign is being well used to both make it appear like the FBI has a ton of evidence already while also acting to flush more coaches/agents/runners and evidence out of hiding. Follow that up with the serious threat of tax chargers and the coaches/agents/runners that think they are going down will only be too happy to bring their rivals down with them, especially if there is any hope that doing so will reduce their own punishment. There's a long way to go in this yet and by the time it is done, the NCAA may not have much cleanup left to do. Tip of the iceberg indeed. 

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FBI has the goods on several Head Coaches. Via wiretaps.  I am convinced of that.  They waited months for Sean Miller to come forward. And he didn't.... so now they let the goods out on him.  Don't be surprised if other coaches turn themselves in.... just to lessen the sentences. 

As an aside.  I have no problem with the FBI listening into my phone calls.  They probably don't..... as my smart tv's and my Google Home already listen in.  I don't have a smart phone.... but my wife does..   We have nothing to hide.    LOL.

6 hours ago, StLHoosier said:

Do you have any siblings?  Do/did you know every little thing they were doing?  Of course not.  You’re pretty much saying he’s guilty by association.

Said the same in another thread.

Exactly right!

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

FBI has the goods on several Head Coaches. Via wiretaps.  I am convinced of that.  They waited months for Sean Miller to come forward. And he didn't.... so now they let the goods out on him.  Don't be surprised if other coaches turn themselves in.... just to lessen the sentences. 

As an aside.  I have no problem with the FBI listening into my phone calls.  They probably don't..... as my smart tv's and my Google Home already listen in.  I don't have a smart phone.... but my wife does..   We have nothing to hide.    LOL.

I bet you just love the Denver airport...;)

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

And the part of Sean's contract which gives him 85% of his salary, even if terminated for cause.... now turns out that there was an error in language, never caught by UA's attorney's  !

I wondered about that. I couldn't believe that a school would practically encourage it's coach to cheat.

2 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Deandre Ayton only eligible because AZ already knows this season is in the shitter. No way he stays eligible but he's ready to go pro anyway.

Edit: ...and Sean can cut the crap. He knows he's done. I just hate when people caught red-handed talk vindication when we all know it's not happening.  Game over, man...quit playing.

Archived