B1G Tournament Discussion

Just saw $6 tickets on Stub Hub for IU game Thursday. I used to stay at WestHouse which is a midtown Manhattan hotel. For a daily fee you could get drinks/food from hotel bar while staying. Used to cost me $20 in tips just to get out of the door. $6 for tickets to MSG? I expect maybe 4-5k max at games on Wed/Thursday

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just saw $6 tickets on Stub Hub for IU game Thursday. I used to stay at WestHouse which is a midtown Manhattan hotel. For a daily fee you could get drinks/food from hotel bar while staying. Used to cost me $20 in tips just to get out of the door. $6 for tickets to MSG? I expect maybe 4-5k max at games on Wed/Thursday

Funny...was thinking about the New York tourney the other day when I read about Delaney saying that the truncated schedule was a mistake.  I think he's going to also see that the MSG B1G tournament was a mistake as well.  I think this tournament is going to be a giant flop.  The geography makes sense for a small percentage of the fans.

25 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Funny...was thinking about the New York tourney the other day when I read about Delaney saying that the truncated schedule was a mistake.  I think he's going to also see that the MSG B1G tournament was a mistake as well.  I think this tournament is going to be a giant flop.  The geography makes sense for a small percentage of the fans.

Have a few buddies in the Westies that are ecstatic IU is playing near them. With that said. Those lights better be extra special dark at the Garden. No need to show the crowds after row 20.

Archived