pur-DON'T

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOP OF THE WORLD MA [VBG] !! HOW SWEEEEEEET IT IS !! THE PEE YEW SMELLERMAKERS LOSE AGAIN IN THE BIG TEN TOURNAMENT !! LMAO-LMAO-LMAO !! ONLY ONE MORE LOSS FOR THOSE  PEE YEW TURDMAKERS IN THE BIG DANCE AND WE CAN SAY " SAYANORA" TO THOSE FOUR [ALLEGED] ALL AMERICAN SENIORS  FOR THE SMELLERMAKERS !! BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH , BABY !! I'M LOVING IT !! I TOTALLY LOVE SEEING THOSE SMELLERMAKERS LOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOP OF THE WORLD MA !!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!

11 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

TOP OF THE WORLD MA [VBG] !! HOW SWEEEEEEET IT IS !! THE PEE YEW SMELLERMAKERS LOSE AGAIN IN THE BIG TEN TOURNAMENT !! LMAO-LMAO-LMAO !! ONLY ONE MORE LOSS FOR THOSE  PEE YEW TURDMAKERS IN THE BIG DANCE AND WE CAN SAY " SAYANORA" TO THOSE FOUR [ALLEGED] ALL AMERICAN SENIORS  FOR THE SMELLERMAKERS !! BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH , BABY !! I'M LOVING IT !! I TOTALLY LOVE SEEING THOSE SMELLERMAKERS LOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All American seniors? Yikes. 

Bruce Weber was asked recently about his thought on next year's Big Ten race and while he was unwilling to name a favorite, he did have some opinions about who might be in the league's toilet...

"...I do know one thing, though. I think Purdue will suck. Don't put that on the Internet.”

Oops.

21 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

This is for you HTD. VBG!!!

turdue.jpg

I've been VERY BUSY with the conference tournaments. By the Way , The pairings/Selection show which has been on CBS Forever is going to be on EITHER TBS or TNT { they are owned by CBS-TV) !! Here is my Rebuuttal to some silly b.s. printed in Newspapers lately regarding IU's early exit from the B10 Tournament should be ( Allegedly0 proof of where the Iu basketball program is ???? Not so fast , my friends. The pre season magazines and their Brilliant experts had these predictions :;Lindy's had Iu picked to finish 12th. in the Big Ten. So did Blue Ribbon  !!!! Street & Smith had IU coming in at 10th. in the B10 ! Athlon's came the closest by picking IU to Finish 9th. in the B10 !! Wait a Minute:: Those [predictions were made assumig IU would have all of their players healthy and available for  THE ENTIRE SEASON !! WELL , THAT DID NOT HAPPEN AS IU LOST 6'10" DERON DAVIS FOR ALL OF THE BIG TEN SEASON --YET-YET-YET-YET- IU MANAGED TO EARN THE 6TH. SEED IN THE BIG TEN POST SEASON TOURNAMENT!! NOT TO MUCKING SHABBY ( WITHOUT DERON DAVIS) !!!!! Where would pee yew have been without that big turkey Haas for all of the Big Ten Season ??? Or Michigan State without Bridges for ALL of the Big Ten season ?? Or Michigan without Moritz Wagner ??  or Ohio State without Bates-Diop ??  IU has had to play a Big Ten Conference Schedule the past TWO MUCKING SEASONS  WITHOUT ONE OF THEIR STARTING BIG POST PLAYERS BUT THEY STILL MANAGED TO WIN 33 GAMES , WITHOUT A STARTING BIG POST PLAYER IN EACH OF THE LAST TWO  BIG TEN SEASONS !! Some are trying to say the IU program is down ???? Well , I say , " BUFFALO CHIPS" TO THAT !! If IU remains healthy during the 2018-2019 season and all of the players who are eligible to return to play for The Hoosiers actually do return , look out for THE HOOSIERS in 2018-2019 !!!!! My Two teams to look out for next season Are BYU and INDIANA UNIVERSITY ( if they STAY HEALTHY for an ENTIRE Mucking seasson !!)

Mucking season....

I think that's sometime after deer season. 

License needed? Oops, may need to move this to the gun discussion on the other page.....

B|

Man HTD, you must really be a basketball junkie and good for you!

But as for me? I'm done watching college BBall as my favorite team will not be in any post season tourneys and my attention has turned to the other round ball sport.....  Baseball!! I'll be following my favorite team as well as the Hoosier baseball team, currently rated at #15!! They are the bright spot in an otherwise dismal season for IU sports, IMO

6 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

But as for me? I'm done watching college BBall as my favorite team will not be in any post season tourneys and my attention has turned to the other round ball sport.....  Baseball!! I'll be following my favorite team as well as the Hoosier baseball team, currently rated at #15!! They are the bright spot in an otherwise dismal season for IU sports, IMO

Really even though IU will not be playing I will watch every game of the NCAA tournament.  I still take the Thursday and Friday off of work and sit in front of the tv all weekend.  this is the best time of the year for me because of my love for college basketball.

6 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Really even though IU will not be playing I will watch every game of the NCAA tournament.  I still take the Thursday and Friday off of work and sit in front of the tv all weekend.  this is the best time of the year for me because of my love for college basketball.

I love the first two days!! 

6 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

You should watch the NCAA tournament for no other reason than to watch the SMELLERMAKERS lose!

Archived