pur-DON'T

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

's.Ok did anyone else have tears, er, did the air suddenly get dusty?? That was great. Miss some of those guys!

You can just go to YouTube and watch any one shining moment you want.  I have watched a lot of them and it does bring back some great memories.  I also have went back and watched some of IU games from the 80's and 90's.

I see 8 teams in the pee yew smellermaker regional that can BEAT those LOSERS !!  My first choice is Arkansas over the overrated smellemakers on March 18, 2018 !! By the way :: Here are my Final Four picks:;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Virginia , Duke , & UNC Fart Heels from the ACC and Texas Tech from the Big 12 !! My choice to win it all ??? IT's VIRGINIA !! Tony Bennett is DUE , BABY !!! Of course , I will be filling out numerous other bracket contests with different Final Fours !!!

1 hour ago, hoosierBGH said:

I really don't see them getting past the Sweet 16 again and I can see Arkansas or Butler them out before then. 

I'm not a huge fan of the Butler uprising the last 10+ years, but with that said I would love to see them beat Purdue in the tournament. 

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Interesting....  Wonder if they would have to vacate, ala L'ville? Just hypothetical of course

I just have a sneaking suspicion that the rumors of impropriety will take a toll on Arizona.  They absolutely have the talent to win it all and I'm in agreement that Ayton is the best player in the draft unless something changes, but I think the mental aspect of the cloud of suspicion will wear on the team and the coach preventing them from winning it all.

6 hours ago, BGleas said:

I'm not a huge fan of the Butler uprising the last 10+ years, but with that said I would love to see them beat Purdue in the tournament. 

I think it will likely be Arkansas not Butler but one of the two will benefit from Purdue's annual March swoon. Arkansas just seems like the kind of team that will will give Purdue fits. 

Wouldn't you know?? After I had already picked Virgina to win it all on TWO different Bracket challenges I found out that the ACC's 6th. man of the year [ played for Virginia of course] injured his hand/wrist and will not play in "The Big Dance "' CRAP !! By the way , i have entered 11 different  brackert challenges and I have these team picked as The NCAA Champions for 2018 on those different bracket contests: Arizona ,Michigan State , Michigan , Kansas , Gonzaga ,Duke , the North Carolina Fart Heels and ( God Have Mercy on my Soul ) I even picked the pee yew smellermakers on one > Shocked? I still am , VBG !! However , I got to thinking that even a BLIND PIG FINDS AN ACORN EVERY NOW AND THEN ,so -what the hell ?? The smellermakers may never get another chance ( even as slim as this season's smellermakers squad ) , VERY BIG GRIN & LMAO !!

11 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Wouldn't you know?? After I had already picked Virgina to win it all on TWO different Bracket challenges I found out that the ACC's 6th. man of the year [ played for Virginia of course] injured his hand/wrist and will not play in "The Big Dance "' CRAP !! By the way , i have entered 11 different  brackert challenges and I have these team picke as The NCAA Champions fffffffor 2018 on those different bracket contests: Arizona ,Michigan State , Michigan , Kansas , Gonzaga ,Duke , the North Carolina Fart Heels an d( God Have Mercy on my Soul ) I even picked the pee yew smellermakers on one > Shocked?/ I still am , VBG !! However , I got to thinking that even a BLIND PIG FINDS AN ACORN EVERY NOW AND THEN ,so -what the hell ?? The smellermakers may never get another chance ( even as slim as this season's smellermakers squad ) , VERY BIG GRIN & LMAO !!

I use the same bracket in any contest and don't believe in doing more than one. I picked Arizona to win in my one and only bracket.

46 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Wouldn't you know?? After I had already picked Virgina to win it all on TWO different Bracket challenges I found out that the ACC's 6th. man of the year [ played for Virginia of course] injured his hand/wrist and will not play in "The Big Dance "' CRAP !! By the way , i have entered 11 different  brackert challenges and I have these team picked as The NCAA Champions for 2018 on those different bracket contests: Arizona ,Michigan State , Michigan , Kansas , Gonzaga ,Duke , the North Carolina Fart Heels and ( God Have Mercy on my Soul ) I even picked the pee yew smellermakers on one > Shocked? I still am , VBG !! However , I got to thinking that even a BLIND PIG FINDS AN ACORN EVERY NOW AND THEN ,so -what the hell ?? The smellermakers may never get another chance ( even as slim as this season's smellermakers squad ) , VERY BIG GRIN & LMAO !!

I truly think that hell has frozen over, pigs can fly or whatever ....HTD picking the Smellermakers!!!

That can't be a top of the morning, ma--can it?

49 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I use the same bracket in any contest and don't believe in doing more than one. I picked Arizona to win in my one and only bracket.

Same. I do one bracket and one bracket only. It would take the fun out of the bracket part for me if I had a bunch of different brackets. 

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm not in it [Bracket Contests] for JUST THE FUN!! I'm trying to win some [censured ] money and or prizes !! Geeze Louise !1 Let a :POOR OLD Man try to win some money , VBG !!

...but if the Smellermakers bracket wins you cash, isn't that dirty money? (LMAO & VBG!!!)

3 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm not in it [Bracket Contests] for JUST THE FUN!! I'm trying to win some [censured ] money and or prizes !! Geeze Louise !1 Let a :POOR OLD Man try to win some money , VBG !!

I am more worried about looking smart and make people think I really think I know what I am talking about LOL!

Archived