pur-DON'T

Did You Know?? ( Fact #1 !! There were 149 DIVISION ONE MEN"S BASKETBALL TEAMS that had  BETTER OVERALL Team DEFENSIVE STATS than BUTLER did this season ) ???????

Did You Know ?? ( Fact # 2 !! That there were ONLY FOUR DIVISION ONE SCHOOL"S  BASKETBALL TEAMS THAT HAD BETTER OVERALL TEAM DEFENSIVE STATS THAN TEXAS TECH )??????

Guess who the pee yew smellermakers play next ?? IT's TEXAS TECH , baby !! ALSO :: Texas Tech has MORE SENIORS than the pee yew smellermakers !!!!!! Texas Tech has SIX players bete=ween 6'8" tall and 6'11" tall AND 4 of those 6 are UPPERCLASSMEN [ 3 SENIORS and ONE JUNIOR !! My prediction :: Texas Tech 75 pee yew smellermakers 62

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.S. I now only have 4 teams left that I picked to win it all !! Muck those darn\e :Ides Of March " 

P.S. Again :: I forgot to mention :: The pee yew smellermakers will be playing in the 2018 Gideon Charleston Classic on November 15 , 2018 , November 16 , 2018 , and November 18 , 2018 !1 ( Without Isaac Haas , Vince Edwards , Dakota Mathias , and P.J. Thompson )  The possible opponents are Virginia Tech , Wichita State , Alabama ,Davidson , Ball State , Northeastern , &  Appalachian State !! Looking forward to this one ,baby !1 Love to see those smellermakers lose , VBG !!~ 

P.S. AGAIN ,vbg  ::: IU is my favorite team ! My second favorite team is any team that BEATS THE PEE YEW SMELLERMAKERS !! And now:: My Third Favorite team is the Georgia Bulldogs because of their NEW HEAD COACH , Tom Crean !1 I have already copied 40  Georgia Scoresheets for 2018-2019 and I intend to watch as many of their games as I can thanks to the SEC Network and all of the other networks available !!  Go Georgia Bull Dogs !!

UGH !!!!!!!!!! Of the remaining Four NCAA Tournament Brackets of mine that still has a team that I picked to win it all are Kansas , Gonzaga , Duke , and ( I can't believe I actually picked those [censured] } pee yew smellermakers !! Oh well , I think TEXAS TECH is gonna TAKE OUT THOSE pee yew SMELLERMAKERS this FRIDAY , March 23, 2018 !! Go Red Raiders !! Stomp those overrated pee yew smellermakers !!!!!!!!

P.S. If pee yew had lost to Butler (,using pee yew's current season box score) , pee yew will have to replace 56.4 PERCENT of their SCORING from this season FOR NEXT SEASON!!:: pee yew would have to replace 58.6 PERCENT of their REBOUNDING from this season for next season !1 That is a LOT of SCORING and REBOUNDING !!

P.S. (Again) Going into this season [2017-2018] the pee yew smellermakers had 6 of their TOP SEVEN SCORERS from the previous season BACK to play in 2017-2018 !!!. Going  INTO THE 2018-2019 SEASON  the smellermakers  WILL HAVE TO REPLACE FOUR OF THEIR TOP FIVE SCORERS FROM THIS SEASON AND THEIR TOP TWO REBOUNDERS FROM THIS SEASON  !! I made the mistake of over valuing what pee yew had to replace going into the current season and under valuating what the smellermakers had coming BACK for the 2017-2018 season !! Well , I am Human and I sometimes make mistakes !! That is life !! However , I am not making any mistake in predicting that the pee yew smellermakers are  GOING TO HAVE A DRASTIC DROP IN TEAM EXPERIENCE AND VETERAN SCORING , REBOUNDING , ETC !! LET ME PUT IT ANOTHER WAY::THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THOSE TURKIES WILL MAKE THE SWEET SIXTEEN SEASON NEXT SEASON BASED ON THE MAKE UP OF THEIR TEAM ROSTER FOR 2018-2019 AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW !! NO WAY IN Hades !! It won't happen !! NO friggin' waay !!

31 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

P.S. If pee yew had lost to Butler (,using pee yew's current season box score) , pee yew will have to replace 56.4 PERCENT of their SCORING from this season FOR NEXT SEASON!!:: pee yew would have to replace 58.6 PERCENT of their REBOUNDING from this season for next season !1 That is a LOT of SCORING and REBOUNDING !!

P.S. (Again) Going into this season [2017-2018] the pee yew smellermakers had 6 of their TOP SEVEN SCORERS from the previous season BACK to play in 2017-2018 !!!. Going  INTO THE 2018-2019 SEASON  the smellermakers  WILL HAVE TO REPLACE FOUR OF THEIR TOP FIVE SCORERS FROM THIS SEASON AND THEIR TOP TWO REBOUNDERS FROM THIS SEASON  !! I made the mistake of over valuing what pee yew had to replace going into the current season and under valuating what the smellermakers had coming BACK for the 2017-2018 season !! Well , I am Human and I sometimes make mistakes !! That is life !! However , I am not making any mistake in predicting that the pee yew smellermakers are  GOING TO HAVE A DRASTIC DROP IN TEAM EXPERIENCE AND VETERAN SCORING , REBOUNDING , ETC !! LET ME PUT IT ANOTHER WAY::THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THOSE TURKIES WILL MAKE THE SWEET SIXTEEN SEASON NEXT SEASON BASED ON THE MAKE UP OF THEIR TEAM ROSTER FOR 2018-2019 AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW !! NO WAY IN Hades !! It won't happen !! NO friggin' waay !!

Purdue will be worse after losing 4 senior starters? No way!

11 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

And the '83-'84 Hoosiers say "HELLO"

For those of you who DESPISE those pee yew smellermakers as much as I do :: Going into the 2017-2018 basketball season , the smellermakers only had to replace these numbers::only 15.6 % of their made three point shots ! Only 18.9 % of their steals ! Only 24.7 % of their assists ! Only 24.5 % of total minutes played ! Only 26.5 %  of their  their Made field goals !! Only 36.5 % of made free throws !!  Only 38.4 % of their rebounds !! Only 34.5 % of their blocked shots !!

Based on their cumulative stats for all games already played this season m those smellermakers will have to REPLACE these numbers going into the 2018-2019 season !!

1. 62.8 % of their made free throws this season !!

2.63.2% of their made field goals !!

3. 59.1 & of their rebounds !!!

4. 58.9% of their made three point shots !!!

5. 56.1 % of their ASSISTS!!

6. 56.4% of their points scored !!

7.52.4 % of their STEALS !!!

8, 55.5 % of their total minutes played !!

9. 43.8 % of their blocked shots !!!

My conclusion from all of this is ""  THOSE TURKIES WILL NOT COME CLOSE TO WIINING THIRTY GAMES IN 2018-2019 !!

p.s. REGARDING THE SMELLERMAKER GAME VERSUS TEXAS TECH TOMORROW NIGHT !! TEXAS TECH THIS SEASON AVERAGED 1.52 BLOCKED SHOTS FOR EVERY  BUTLER BLOCKED SHOT THIS SEASON ! TEXAS TECH HAS A BETTER WON/LOSS RECORD [CURRENTLY-26 &9] COMPARED TO BUTLER'S FINAL WON/LOSS RECORD OF 14 LOSSES VERSUS 21 WINS !! TEXAS TECH AVERAGED MORE REBOUNDS PER GAME THAN BUTLER did this season !  TEXAS TECH ALSO HAD MORE STEALS AND ASSISTS THAN BUTLER DID THIS SEASON !!  Does that guarantee a Texas Tech win over the pee yew smellermakers ? Only time will tell !!!!! ( as of this moment 34 hours and 20  minutes from right now , we should all know [ if not sooner ], vbg )

Archived