pur-DON'T

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the private message , I will try to access it after this post !! Top of the world ma !! Friggin' TOP OF THE WORLD MA !! Texas Tech 78 pee yew smellermakers 65 ( I had predicted a score of 75 to 62 by TT over pee yew ) so I  actually had the winning margin of 13 points down right on the nose !! Here is what is really SWEET about Texas Tech's BIG WIN over the smellermakers !! Texas Tech's Head Coach was once  an assistant coach under Bobby Knight at Texas Tech !! Not only THAT ,  but when Arkansas Little Rock derailed the Smellermaker express in the NCAA Tournament  in 2016 , Guess who Ark little Rock's coach was ??  If you guessed [or knew] It was the same Man who now coaches Texas Tech !! SO-- The pee yew smellermaker express has gotten derailed in TWO of the last THREE NCAA TOURNAMENTS by a FORMER BOBBY KNIGHT ASSISTANT Coach !! How FRIGGIN' SWEET is that ???? Totally AWESOME , BABY !!!!  P.S. , I have often commented on how OVERRATED that I thought pee yew was this season !! Well , Texas Tech beats them by 13 points then loses by 12 points in their next game !!  'Nuff said .VBG !!

P.S.Mile knows how to reach me by phone!!

I just responded to the two messages that I had from Colonial Crester aand Jerry Lundergaard ! Thank you both and all TRUE IU fans !! I will be 77 in July and I do not know how many more basketball seasons I've got left ,  BUT I HOPE IT IS AT LEAST 2O MORE YEARS SO I CAN BLAST THOSE PEE YEW SMELLERMAKERS FOR ANOTHER TWENTY YEARS , VBG !! Go Hoosiers !! Muck pee yhew !!

Carson Edwards has put his name in for the NBA Draft but has not signed with an agent ! That means he could return to play for the smellermakers in 2018-2019 !! Personally , I think he is good enough to play in the NBA ( The smellermakers would really have STUNK during 2017-2018 season if not for Carson Edwards ) !! I hope the NBA thinks so to !! Also , I'm hoping that Psycho [ A.K.A. Matt Haarms ] decides to go pro !! If both Edwards & Psycho do not return to play at pee yew next season , that means those smellermakers would have to replace their TOP SIX players !! How sweet would that be ????????????????????????

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Carson Edwards has put his name in for the NBA Draft but has not signed with an agent ! That means he could return to play for the smellermakers in 2018-2019 !! Personally , I think he is good enough to play in the NBA ( The smellermakers would really have STUNK during 2017-2018 season if not for Carson Edwards ) !! I hope the NBA thinks so to !! Also , I'm hoping that Psycho [ A.K.A. Matt Haarms ] decides to go pro !! If both Edwards & Psycho do not return to play at pee yew next season , that means those smellermakers would have to replace their TOP SIX players !! How sweet would that be ????????????????????????

Please don't disrespect Physco T Hansbrough like this.  There is absolutely nothing physco about Haarms.  Fixing your hair 70000 times in one game is obsessive not physco.  

It wasn't just the hair smooth overs that Haarms does ( that makes me think he is psycho)!! It is every way he acts/reacts on the basketball floor !! I personally think that Matt Haarms is a little psychotic !! I really believe this because of the total way he acts. He just does not act like a normal person to me , fwiw !! And ,he has to be a little psycho for choosing to play for the smellermakers ! Haarms said he chose the pee yew smellermakers by watching them play on television ?? I guess he never saw them play in the NCAA Tournament where those [ censured ] ALWAYS LOSE ! Or - he is just a little psycho -period,VBG !!

Archived