watch Damezi Anderson tonight live

4 hours ago, Cbp4IU said:

Will be there again tonight to watch him. I watched him last night but didn’t really get a feel for his game so I’m going again tonight 😏

I’ve seen this team 6 times now this season. Riley has a lot of talent and goes 10 deep. The Riley coach wants Damezi to stay focused on getting his teammates the ball becasue he’s constantly double teamed. So what you saw last night was a game in where he really didn’t need to take over. He will score in quick bursts when they really need him to. So basically the offense is not based around Damezi unless they need him to take over...whereas a player like Langford has to really be the center of the majority of New Albany’s game. Riley is just afforded a much deeper team than most HS teams.

2 minutes ago, Milosh68 said:

I’ve seen this team 6 times now this season. Riley has a lot of talent and goes 10 deep. The Riley coach wants Damezi to stay focused on getting his teammates the ball becasue he’s constantly double teamed. So what you saw last night was a game in where he really didn’t need to take over. He will score in quick bursts when they really need him to. So basically the offense is not based around Damezi unless they need him to take over...whereas a player like Langford has to really be the center of the majority of New Albany’s game. Riley is just afforded a much deeper team than most HS teams.

Well Damezi like you said didn’t really try to take over but also the team they played Penn held the ball a lot to slow Riley down. Wasn’t really a game to watch him perform. Him playing Adams tonight with both teams fast paced teams will be a lot of scoring opportunities 

13 minutes ago, Cbp4IU said:

Damezi scores 26 points as Riley wins 98-58. Damezi didn’t play barely any minutes in the 4th because they were up a ton.

What i like about his demeanor(game wise) is that he’s a high energy kid, and his game feeds on the energy in the building. And when he hits those high energy shots, his offense then goes on 8-12pt. Scoring bursts in a matter of a few minutes. 

6 minutes ago, Milosh68 said:

What i like about his demeanor(game wise) is that he’s a high energy kid, and his game feeds on the energy in the building. And when he hits those high energy shots, his offense then goes on 8-12pt. Scoring bursts in a matter of a few minutes. 

I think he was 4/6 from 3

Archived