O.J. Simpson

rico

Chris Darden really blew it for the prosecutors.  In terms of the gloves.  Everyone told him not to have OJ try the gloves on in court.In fact, Marcia Clark ordered Darden not to do it.   If anything it should have been tested in the judges chambers.  Knowing that was not done... F. Lee Bailey tested Darden's manhood and challenged Darden to have OJ attempt to put the gloves on in court.  Bailey knew that time and weather would have caused the gloves to shrink. And OJ should have never had rubber gloves on when he tried the other gloves on. 

OJ, being an actor, put on an Oscar winning performance attempting to get the gloves to fit.  Gloves didn't fit.... you must acquit. 

6 hours ago, rico said:

I was actually in the hospital recovering from surgery when the bronco chase occurred.  Nurse came into my room and said you gotta watch this.  That was one helluva nurse!!!!!!!!!

Was she talking about the chase ?   I kid, I kid.

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Was she talking about the chase ?   I kid, I kid.

LOL....she had other things on her mind.  I didn't object!!!!!!!  I better shut up, the little lady might be monitoring this site!!!!!!!!!

On 3/6/2018 at 12:24 PM, milehiiu said:

Chris Darden really blew it for the prosecutors.  In terms of the gloves.  Everyone told him not to have OJ try the gloves on in court.In fact, Marcia Clark ordered Darden not to do it.   If anything it should have been tested in the judges chambers.  Knowing that was not done... F. Lee Bailey tested Darden's manhood and challenged Darden to have OJ attempt to put the gloves on in court.  Bailey knew that time and weather would have caused the gloves to shrink. And OJ should have never had rubber gloves on when he tried the other gloves on. 

OJ, being an actor, put on an Oscar winning performance attempting to get the gloves to fit.  Gloves didn't fit.... you must acquit. 

It's also been reported that OJ stopped taking his arthritis medication a couple weeks before trying the gloves on so his hands would swell up.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

It's also been reported that OJ stopped taking his arthritis medication a couple weeks before trying the gloves on so his hands would swell up.

I was not aware of that.  Does not surprise me.... OJ hired the best for his "Dream Team".

Remember when he got off, he said he would spend his remaining days of Earth.... searching for the killer of his wife ?  And then he publishes a book..."If I did it".  Big tell to me.

Just now, milehiiu said:

I was not aware of that.  Does not surprise me.... OJ hired the best for his "Dream Team".

Remember when he got off, he said he would spend his remaining days of Earth.... searching for the killer of his wife ?  And then he publishes a book..."If I did it".  Big tell to me.

I'm not a huge fan of Johnnie Cochran's morals, but he was brilliant.  His attitude and the things he said were magical.  With anybody else, OJ is probably found to be guilty.

Archived