3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Guys who will be over 6'7 next year

Forrester

Moore

Morgan

Thompson

Davis

Smith

That is 6 guys who will play in the post so I don't see much of a need this year for another big.

I want a kid the size of Haas, he's a hoss.......

And to honest, Davis was less than impressive, IMO, when he was healthy

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Maybe.

But if he can move defenders with a flick of his fingers and leap tall buildings in a single bound, I'm certain CAM will make room for him!

Haas has been shown to struggle with defending pick and roll. 

I liked thr good old days when i could hate all the Purdue players no matter what. I think Haas is a goofy kid but i like him and the more i hear him talk the more impressed i am.  Getting soft un old age. 

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I want a kid the size of Haas, he's a hoss.......

And to honest, Davis was less than impressive, IMO, when he was healthy

How many of those kind of guys do you see today.  Also while Haas is good he only can play about 23 minutes a game because of his size so what good is that size if you can't play most of the game.  I would rather have my big guys who are around 6'10 240lbs who can run the floor and who can block shots.

26 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Haas has been shown to struggle with defending pick and roll. 

I liked the good old days when I could hate all the Purdue players no matter what. I think Haas is a goofy kid but I like him and the more I hear him talk the more impressed I am.  Getting soft in my old age. 

Much easier to detest their lippy Smellermaker fans.  Haas is not a bad kid. He just runs like a weary blacksmith and moves like a bulldozer around the basket.  I have no problem disliking the throat-slashing punks that play there like Barlow and that little Edward Carson guy, though. 

5 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Much easier to detest their lippy Smellermaker fans.  Haas is not a bad kid. He just runs like a weary blacksmith and moves like a bulldozer around the basket.  I have no problem disliking the throat-slashing punks that play there like Barlow and that little Edward Carson guy, though. 

Haas' constant whining about not getting calls after spending every game bulldozing over defenders rubbed me the wrong way. Seems like a good kid but a bit easily frustrated when things didn't go completely his way. 

20 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I agree. My list of the ones i despise is quite long.

I really would like to immulate kind of what Michigan State does. They have major size at the 3 4 and 5. If not height then weight. I mean Jaren Jackson at 6'11" at the four and then Nick ward that says he is 245 more like 260 or 270 can rout players out of the post but are agile quick and can shoot and then Miles Bridges at 6'7" at the three. That would be awesome then a lengthy 2 guard. I am seeing this roster shape up really well to kind of go that way. I hope more gets more run time next year. I can see him being a Jaren Jackson type. I am starting to think Bandoo is a backup to Langford going elsewhere or maybe just more shooters. Hope we can get some luck and get Langford and then whomever else Archie thinks he needs. 

Archived