Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


Sign in to follow this  
milehiiu

Cameron Williams.

Recommended Posts

LB from Merrilville has been offered by IU.  Has other high D-1 offers as well.

Deceptively quick.  Runs track as well.

I like the offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

LB from Merrilville has been offered by IU.  Has other high D-1 offers as well.

Deceptively quick.  Runs track as well.

I like the offer.

Allen really stressing the quickness on D in his recruiting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cameron has scheduled his first official visit to Indiana on December 7th per his 247Sports timeline.

Indiana and Purdue will battle for Williams until the end, but I do feel that IU will land him.

Top 200 player in the latest 247 Rankings, coming in at #189.

https://247sports.com/Player/Cameron-Williams-46040097/

Edited by KDB
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, KDB said:

Cameron has scheduled his first official visit to Indiana on December 7th per his 247Sports timeline.

Indiana and Purdue will battle for Williams until the end, but I do feel that IU will land him.

Top 200 player in the latest 247 Rankings, coming in at #189.

https://247sports.com/Player/Cameron-Williams-46040097/

I think it’ll be a solid battle and I feel that it could go either way. I know he has a lot of familiarity with Purdue as I believe he has multiple family members who’ve gone there. Hopefully he chooses the good guys and will suit up for Nick Holt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KDB said:

Cameron has scheduled his first official visit to Indiana on December 7th per his 247Sports timeline.

Indiana and Purdue will battle for Williams until the end, but I do feel that IU will land him.

Top 200 player in the latest 247 Rankings, coming in at #189.

https://247sports.com/Player/Cameron-Williams-46040097/

Kind of players IU has to start getting and keeping them in state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2018 at 12:24 PM, Stlboiler23 said:

I think it’ll be a solid battle and I feel that it could go either way. I know he has a lot of familiarity with Purdue as I believe he has multiple family members who’ve gone there. Hopefully he chooses the good guys and will suit up for Nick Holt. 

Nick Holt?  Is that who is taking over when Brohm goes to Louisville?  :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked up a couple of crystal ball picks today, including one from Steve Wiltfong, the director of Football Recruiting.

75% IU

25% Foggy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KDB said:

Picked up a couple of crystal ball picks today, including one from Steve Wiltfong, the director of Football Recruiting.

75% IU

25% Foggy

Matt Weaver also put in an IU pick.

80% IU 

20% Foggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HoosierKix said:

Heard he set an announcement date, saw a tweet about it. Anyone know what that date is? or any info?

December 19th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

How about you guys take Williams and we take Bell? Deal?

Probably will be the way it turns out but I would like IU to get both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His crystal ball has been heavy toward IU for a while,  but for an instate guy I have heard very little chatter. 

Seems like he could be a great get for the defense. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KDB said:

Indiana has received three picks in the Crystal Ball today for Williams.

89% IU

11% Foggy

Would be surprised if he doesn’t end up there. I’m somewhat surprised he’s still visiting Purdue this weekend. They’d have to drop somebody to take him as things stand right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Williams isn’t visiting Purdue this weekend anymore. Sounds like he’s IU-bound. 

Sounds great and hopefully Bell seeing all of the IU coaches at his BB game tonight makes an impression on him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×