Some good Romeo/TJD Highlights here

17 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Thankyou for the link.  And thanks for being an HSN 3.0 member. 

R. U. The Daily Hoosier who runs the DH twitter and blog accounts ?   Good work being done there. 

24 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I thought that Romeo ended the Bloomington South game tied with Deshaun Thomas for 3rd place.  The announcers on the IHSAAtv broadcast were talking about it throughout the end of the game. If they were right then he only needs 77 points points to pass Damon, which is still possible in the next two games.

54 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thankyou for the link.  And thanks for being an HSN 3.0 member. 

R. U. The Daily Hoosier who runs the DH twitter and blog accounts ?   Good work being done there. 

That's me.  Thanks for the positive feedback.  I'll take any feedback, good or bad.  Hoping that I can bring something fresh to the coverage of IU athletics.

37 minutes ago, Nesquik1 said:

He’s 167 points shy of Bailey. Not gonna catch him with two games left. 52 points shy of tying 2nd place Marion Pierce. 

All I’m saying is that the announcers during the last few minutes of the Bloomington South game said that Romeo had tied Thomas.  They could have been wrong, I have not been following it that closely.

10 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

That's me.  Thanks for the positive feedback.  I'll take any feedback, good or bad.  Hoping that I can bring something fresh to the coverage of IU athletics.

No problem.  Back in the day , when Alex was starting up Inside the Hall, and we were on John Decker's Hoosier Nation on the Scout platform... I'd like to think we helped him get off the ground.

I am sure some of our members may not be familiar with your site, so I have no problem linking it here for them to discover.  Again... I think you are doing a fine job.  After all, it's about IU.... what's not to like ?  LOL

And again, thanks for being part of the HSN 3.0 family. 

The Daily Hoosier: Indiana University Athletics

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

No problem.  Back in the day , when Alex was starting up Inside the Hall, and we were on John Decker's Hoosier Nation on the Scout platform... I'd like to think we helped him get off the ground.

I am sure some of our members may not be familiar with your site, so I have no problem linking it here for them to discover.  Again... I think you are doing a fine job.  After all, it's about IU.... what's not to like ?  LOL

And again, thanks for being part of the HSN 3.0 family. 

The Daily Hoosier: Indiana University Athletics

Thanks again.  I assume it's ok to post my content here from time to time and of course contribute to the community in other ways?  If anyone wants to follow me on Twitter or Facebook they can do that here:

You can follow us on Twitter:  @daily_hoosier

Find us on Facebook:  thedailyhoosier

Is this site on Twitter or Facebook so I can follow?  I look forward to interacting with you guys.

1 hour ago, SteveS said:

All I’m saying is that the announcers during the last few minutes of the Bloomington South game said that Romeo had tied Thomas.  They could have been wrong, I have not been following it that closely.

Yeah, I heard that too. But it seems like those announcers were wrong. Based on the number listed in this article from indystar: https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/01/05/chasing-damon-bailey-romeo-langford-sits-no-12-indianas-all-time-scoring-list/1009302001/ , then adding in his last three games, you get the 2967 total as listed in the OP's link. Not sure what's up with those announcers, that was a really specific detail to be wrong about.

He needs 53 points to get 2nd place by himself. Not a gimme with the level of competition he's facing now. But you'd think he'll probably get there if they can get by Warren Central.

14 minutes ago, Shooter said:

Yeah, I heard that too. But it seems like those announcers were wrong. Based on the number listed in this article from indystar: https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/01/05/chasing-damon-bailey-romeo-langford-sits-no-12-indianas-all-time-scoring-list/1009302001/ , then adding in his last three games, you get the 2967 total as listed in the OP's link. Not sure what's up with those announcers, that was a really specific detail to be wrong about.

He needs 53 points to get 2nd place by himself. Not a gimme with the level of competition he's facing now. But you'd think he'll probably get there if they can get by Warren Central.

Yeah, the announcers had to be wrong.  He's at 2,967.  He'll likely end in 2nd if New Albany can reach the final.

Archived