Selection show

3 minutes ago, IUalum said:

only 4 BIGs get in....

Former IU coaches, Samson, Davis, both in.  As is Devon Davis, former IU player.

I love college basketball, but it sucks when IU is not in the tourney.  

The past few years have been tough.

As well as Stan Robinson and Emmit Holt (although he is on IR)

Damn, we didn't get in!

OSU v Xavier in the 2nd round is interesting.

Butler could make some noise.

Only rooting for one B1G team-- hope Bielein can keep his team playing like they did in the conference tournament 

5 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Really does suck when IU’s not in.  Hard to get excited about the bracket.

Agree. I always watch the Selection Show. This might have been the first time since I was a little kid that I didn’t watch a second of it. My kids are watching some Disney show, didn’t make them turn the channel and didn’t go down to the basement to watch there. Sad. Hopefully IU is back next year. 

17 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Neither does Max.  LOL

I thought he had a chance to be an important player in Crean’s system if had stuck around. It was transfers like Nick Williams, Malik Story, Luke Fischer, Hoetzel, and others that really are away at Crean’s consistency...a lot let up and down without transfers like those...

Clearly the Devin Davis and Stanford Robinson ones had to happen but I always felt like Emmit Holt was a scapegoat and didn’t really deserve to be sent away...

Wow purdue better make the elite 8.  Iu dominates the big ten one year and gets a 5 seed, and they get a 2 for getting 3rd in the league and not winning the tourney lol in a year the bigten is horrible. Not too mention we had to play uk then unc and they get nobody until the elite 8.  Better win it this year douchers.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Wow. Calipari will be a fun listen. Tough Davidson team first. Arizona next followed by Virginia....Tennessee at 3 looks like a safe play to advance. Potential Purdue/Butler game in Round 2....but still not sure how Purdue got a 2 seed.

It annoys the crap out of me that the committee would set up a Purdue/Butler matchup in the second round when those are the only two schools from the great basketball state of Indiana in the tournament.  

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

It annoys the crap out of me that the committee would set up a Purdue/Butler matchup in the second round when those are the only two schools from the great basketball state of Indiana in the tournament.  

Hopefully, this resonates with our guys and they take it upon themselves that this is the last year we are not part of March Madness 

12 minutes ago, ThePaulieWalnuts said:

Syracuse, Oklahoma and Arizona State should be out.  Middle Tennessee, USC and Saint Mary’s should be in imo.  Also, wish they’d just go ahead and expand the tourney to include both regular season and conference tourney champs.

Trae Young is college basketball's Steph Curry.

No way that CBS was going to exclude OU from the tournament regardless of how undeserving 

Archived