Jump to content

HSN Bracket Challenge


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I feel decent so far. 2nd place with the 2nd most points possible remaining.

Never know after the first round though, so I could still finish last!

Rather be in your shoes than mine even though I am in first place but have a lot less possible points left.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have Kansas winning it all in our bracket but that roll of the ball off the rim by Grayson Allen and horrible call of block foul on Carter ticked me off. Other brackets with cash on the line I had Michigan vs Duke in 1 and Michigan vs Nova in the other. 

Now I'm all in on Nova I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got two final four teams right but had them losing in the semi finals so I have no more points left.  Right now I am 5th and that is not to bad BUT when the team I had winning it all lost in the first round and the team losing in the championship game lost in the 2nd round IT IS NOT GOOD

Edited by IU Scott
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I dare say that if I would have flipped a coin, I would have had a higher scoring bracket.  In fact, I think I'll try that tomorrow when I have some time.

OK.  So, my actual bracket scored 49 points.

I just completed a coin flip bracket.

1st round 23 points (I thought that was impressive)

2nd round 14 points 

3 round 8 points (Nova and Kansas State both made the coin flip Elite 8)

Alas, Nova lost at that point, so the coin flip bracket is scoring dead at 45 points.  

So, I'm slightly more intelligent than random chance 49-45  

WooHoo!

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

OK.  So, my actual bracket scored 49 points.

I just completed a coin flip bracket.

1st round 23 points (I thought that was impressive)

2nd round 14 points 

3 round 8 points (Nova and Kansas State both made the coin flip Elite 8)

Alas, Nova lost at that point, so the coin flip bracket is scoring dead at 45 points.  

So, I'm slightly more intelligent than random chance 49-45  

WooHoo!

 

 

 

 

Quick question.....Who did you assign heads or tails too?  Was the higher seed heads?  I need to know these things to fill out my bracket next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, rico said:

Quick question.....Who did you assign heads or tails too?  Was the higher seed heads?  I need to know these things to fill out my bracket next year.

The top team on the bracket line got heads.  So, in the first round, that was always the higher seed (at least in the bracket I printed).  For subsequent rounds, it was simply whoever was the top line on the bracket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

BUMP...Fritz is the MAN!!!  Congratulations on winning a free month's worth of HSN 3.0 Insider Access!!!

Whooo hoooo! I was told there would be a check of some sort....ha.

I would like to sit here and pretend I have some vast knowledge of college basketball...but it was pretty much luck!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Whooo hoooo! I was told there would be a check of some sort....ha.

I would like to sit here and pretend I have some vast knowledge of college basketball...but it was pretty much luck!!

Check?  I still haven't gotten mine from when I first got to the new site.  I was assured that there would be a "sign-up" bonus!!!!!!!

LOL, anyways congrats Fritz.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Check?  I still haven't gotten mine from when I first got to the new site.  I was assured that there would be a "sign-up" bonus!!!!!!!

LOL, anyways congrats Fritz.

Wait....there were sign up bonuses too!?!? I will spend the upcoming days waiting by the mailbox for the checks ha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...