What the NCAAT is really about?

6 minutes ago, slojoe said:

Ron Hunter on his underdog Georgia State University playing favored Cincinnati on Friday:

Cincinnati stays at the Hyatt... we stay at Comfort Inn...Cincinnati eats at Ruth Chris...we eat at Wendys...but by 2pm on Friday...we'll be ready.

Speaking of $. San Diego St has to pay it's own way to Kansas because California won't allow for state universities to go to states with legislation deemed discriminatory on tax payers dime. UCLA going to Texas (if they win play in game) will have to do same. 

1 hour ago, slojoe said:

Ron Hunter on his underdog Georgia State University playing favored Cincinnati on Friday:

Cincinnati stays at the Hyatt... we stay at Comfort Inn...Cincinnati eats at Ruth Chris...we eat at Wendys...but by 2pm on Friday...we'll be ready.

This is why there should be more room for the Middle Tennessee's and St. Mary's and less room for the Syracuse's and Arizona State's.  The tournament thrives because of the underdog.  No, they are not going to win it all.  But, neither are fat, privileged, undeserving, 8th place-finishing schools from power conferences.  

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

This is why there should be more room for the Middle Tennessee's and St. Mary's and less room for the Syracuse's and Arizona State's.  The tournament thrives because of the underdog.  No, they are not going to win it all.  But, neither are fat, privileged, undeserving, 8th place-finishing schools from power conferences.  

I know it would never happen simply because of $ but wouldn't it be nice to see some of these fat, privileged, undeserving conferences have a cap on teams. Say 5-6 range. Would love to see the crying. 

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know it would never happen simply because of $ but wouldn't it be nice to see some of these fat, privileged, undeserving conferences have a cap on teams. Say 5-6 range. Would love to see the crying. 

I think one criteria should be a conference record over .500

Archived