Post Season Report Card

I would have given Clifford Moore an I (Incomplete). I don't think we really saw enough to grade him. I think the potential is there, but frankly, if he'd shown it in practice, he would have gotten more time.  I really hope we see a big jump from Clifford in the off-season.

Overall, as usual...nice work.

1 minute ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Skipped.  I considered skipping Moore for the reason you suggested but he actually got some meaningful minutes (e.g. Northwestern).  Priller played 4 minutes the whole year.  Archie wasn't having any of it ;)

I'd love to be in Archie's inner circle to hear what he really thinks of certain players.  I almost imagine him thinking how desperate FCTC was offering Priller.  That scholarship really should have gone unfilled...no offense, Tim.

54 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I'd love to be in Archie's inner circle to hear what he really thinks of certain players.  I almost imagine him thinking how desperate FCTC was offering Priller.  That scholarship really should have gone unfilled...no offense, Tim.

I agree.  He was quoted early on saying that he doesn't feel like he has to use all of the scholarships just to use them.  That probably means that he agrees with you too.

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Archie's reluctance to use the end of the bench and/or walk-ons makes me question the rumor about Sean East getting offered as a preferred walk-on.  Why would East even entertain that idea if there is zero chance he'll ever play.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Archie's reluctance to use the end of the bench and/or walk-ons makes me question the rumor about Sean East getting offered as a preferred walk-on.  Why would East even entertain that idea if there is zero chance he'll ever play.

I'd normally agree with that sentiment, but then there's McRoberts...

16 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

You mean like the walk on that started for us most of the season(McRoberts)

27 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I'd normally agree with that sentiment, but then there's McRoberts...

It would definitely be interesting to talk to preferred walk-ons like Jager, etc and found out why they chose IU over somewhere where they could play.  Is it the McRoberts fantasy, the experience, or moving on and focusing on education.  Probably different stories there for all of them.

Archived