RoJo's Career

1 hour ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Take a look at where Robert Johnson ended up in the career record books and his 5 best games as a Hoosier.  Do you have other games you would have put on this list?

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/robert-johnson-in-the-career-record-books-and-his-top-5-games-at-iu/

Once again. A quality contribution.  So glad you have chosen HSN 3.0 as a partner in what you do.  Together, I hope that we can continue to help our sites grow.

Just promise me one thing.  Unlike Alex over at ITH who forgot who helped him get  his great  site off the ground, while we were  members at Decker's Hoosier Nation,  .... and then forgot about us..... always keep us in mind.  Alex would p.m. me when he was trying to establish ITH.  And thank me for the support I gave him.... only to year's later never, ever respond to my P.M's to me.  ITH is a great site. Doubt that it would ever exist if he did get the support we initially gave him.  And now he charges to become a part of his forum's ? What's with that ?   I see that you accept advertising... which is ok. We all gotta pay the bills. Here at HSN 3.0 we have found other ways to pay the bills so our members can enjoy our site, free of charge.  All I ask is for you not to forget the support we want to give you, and please don't do what Alex has done, and forget about the support we are currently giving you. 

With that said... I personally am looking very much to your next contribution.  You are doing a great job. One of our members even called your work professional. Certainly can't argue with that. This is not a statement about you, but rather about one who we thought was a friend, who we helped, and then turned his back on us, when his site took off, thanks to us.  Good luck to you and your blog and twitter account going into the future.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Once again. A quality contribution.  So glad you have chosen HSN 3.0 as a partner in what you do.  Together, I hope that we can continue to help our sites grow.

Just promise me one thing.  Unlike Alex over at ITH who forgot who helped him get  his great  site off the ground, while we were  members at Decker's Hoosier Nation,  .... and then forgot about us..... always keep us in mind.  Alex would p.m. me when he was trying to establish ITH.  And thank me for the support I gave him.... only to year's later never, ever respond to my P.M's to me.  ITH is a great site. Doubt that it would ever exist if he did get the support we initially gave him.  And now he charges to become a part of his forum's ? What's with that ?   I see that you accept advertising... which is ok. We all gotta pay the bills. Here at HSN 3.0 we have found other ways to pay the bills so our members can enjoy our site, free of charge.  All I ask is for you not to forget the support we want to give you, and please don't do what Alex has done, and forget about the support we are currently giving you. 

With that said... I personally am looking very much to your next contribution.  You are doing a great job. One of our members even called your work professional. Certainly can't argue with that. This is not a statement about you, but rather about one who we thought was a friend, who we helped, and then turned his back on us, when his site took off, thanks to us.  Good luck to you and your blog and twitter account going into the future.

Thanks.  I really appreciate your perspective.  I'm definitely interested in how we can find ways to team up and help each other grow.

By the way,  I'm working on something for tomorrow AM that will throw the term "professional" out the window.  Gonna have a little fun with our rivals. :)

Archived