Kentucky and Purdue's Chances

Just now, milehiiu said:

While most of the top seeded teams playing Thursday, are double digit favorites..... I was surprised to see that Kentucky is just a five point favorite over Davidson.

Just now, milehiiu said:

While most of the top seeded teams playing Thursday, are double digit favorites..... I was surprised to see that Kentucky is just a five point favorite over Davidson.

I hadn't noticed that. That is a pretty surprising line.

I listened to Jimmy Jackson yesterday and he thinks that this will be a close game. feels that the guard play of Davidson will cause some problems and does not think UK has a leader and it the game is close down to the wire don't be too surprised to see the upset. He said he would not touch this game if gambling.

Davidson is team that shouldn't be a 12 seed. Very good team. Cal was pretty honest on Golic/Wingo yesterday basically saying when they shoot 30 3's if they make 20 it doesn't matter what Kentucky has to offer. They'll lose.

I have UK/Zona winner beating Virginia in most of my brackets. Purdue has E8 staring them in the face. Most troublesome team I see for them is Arkansas actually. Style of play by Razorbacks doesn't suit Purdue.

1 hour ago, addictedtoIU said:

Playing a mid-major in Davidson's caliber on a neutral court is always dangerous. They will play UK with a chip on their shoulders trying to prove their worth on a national stage. 

Always hoping for UK's embarrassment when there are more audience and the light is brighter. 

I believe the game is in Boise which should help mitigate the traveling circus of UK fans.

Archived