Well Looky Here

Haven't seen him play, but looking at the stats, etc., seems like this would be an excellent insurance policy if Langford goes elsewhere, and even better if Langford comes to IU. I love adding an experienced scorer/shooter regardless of the Langford outcome. 

Imagine a lineup of

Morgan

Smith

Taylor

Langford

Green/Phinisee

Really allows guys like Hunter and Anderson to take their time getting adjusted, and of course would add a scorer/shooter with size and length which IU desperately needs.  

Edit: Did I post in the wrong thread? I saw 5 Championships comment, but didn't click on dyedinthewhool's link until after posting. 

48 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Haven't seen him play, but looking at the stats, etc., seems like this would be an excellent insurance policy if Langford goes elsewhere, and even better if Langford comes to IU. I love adding an experienced scorer/shooter regardless of the Langford outcome. 

Imagine a lineup of

Morgan

Smith

Taylor

Langford

Green/Phinisee

Really allows guys like Hunter and Anderson to take their time getting adjusted, and of course would add a scorer/shooter with size and length which IU desperately needs.  

Edit: Did I post in the wrong thread? I saw 5 Championships comment, but didn't click on dyedinthewhool's link until after posting. 

The original post was about Pittsburgh. Mine was about an Evansville grad transfer just wasn't sure where to put it so I decided here was ok since it's about transfers. 

https://twitter.com/patmhickey/status/974489086152118272

here is the link to the article about the Ryan Taylor from Evansville. 6"6 guard that can't light it up. Coach from Arkansas Stare who was previously at Louisville for 4 years as an assistant claims he is one of the best guards in the country. I think he would be a great pickup! 

54 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

https://twitter.com/patmhickey/status/974489086152118272

here is the link to the article about the Ryan Taylor from Evansville. 6"6 guard that can't light it up. Coach from Arkansas Stare who was previously at Louisville for 4 years as an assistant claims he is one of the best guards in the country. I think he would be a great pickup! 

Book him Danno.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 1:52 PM, FW_Hoosier said:

How about the next Nick Zeisloft?

I think DJ was saying this cause Newkirk was from Pitt and OP was about 8 Pitt players leaving.  I would love another Zeisloft.  That’s exactly what this team needs if we can’t land Romeo.

12 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

I think DJ was saying this cause Newkirk was from Pitt and OP was about 8 Pitt players leaving.  I would love another Zeisloft.  That’s exactly what this team needs if we can’t land Romeo.

Yeah, I initially thought the thread was about Taylor, the Evansville grad transfer.  He could be a great addition with or without Romeo.  But after suffering through two years of Newkirk, I’m good on Pitt transfers for a while, haha.

13 hours ago, hoosier10 said:

We have 2 open spots as far as i know....so id take another Zeisloft even if we do get Romeo. 

Archived